Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jake's Performance Contact

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2012, 11:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Jake's Performance Contact

Please email until further notice. I cut the phone line last night doing some dirt work.
Old 05-18-2012, 02:38 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Jake it's R.C. , my tuner has a couple questions for you on the optishift controller ,what's a good number to reach you at ?
Old 05-18-2012, 09:44 PM
Launching!

Oh you didn't call in a dig ticket. Shame shame. Haha just kidding. I work for a pipeline and we have a 42" line at 1,300 psi and believe it or not we find company's digging with no ticket around this. Talk about Russian roulette.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:48 AM
12 Second Club

Damnit how am I going to enjoy the answering message now?
Old 05-19-2012, 01:35 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by LS6 Z28
Hey Jake it's R.C. , my tuner has a couple questions for you on the optishift controller ,what's a good number to reach you at ?
Sup RC! How's the car been treating you?

Originally Posted by deion82
Oh you didn't call in a dig ticket. Shame shame. Haha just kidding. I work for a pipeline and we have a 42" line at 1,300 psi and believe it or not we find company's digging with no ticket around this. Talk about Russian roulette.
lol, it was sad because he only dug about 3" or so into the ground and severed the wire.

Originally Posted by TrikeMike
Damnit how am I going to enjoy the answering message now?
We actually have a normal voicemail at the moment, we took a bit of a break from our comedic messages for two reasons 1) because we were over flooded with calls from random people who just wanted to listen to our voicemail or who wanted to play it in front of their entire workplace

2) We're starting to catch up with orders a bit, so once we get a hold on that we'll bring it back and implement some new ideas and voices
Old 05-19-2012, 01:56 PM
Launching!

The utility company's I believe need to be 16" deep per code So hopefully they don't try to make him pay for it.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Sup RC! How's the car been treating you?

lol, it was sad because he only dug about 3" or so into the ground and severed the wire.

We actually have a normal voicemail at the moment, we took a bit of a break from our comedic messages for two reasons 1) because we were over flooded with calls from random people who just wanted to listen to our voicemail or who wanted to play it in front of their entire workplace

2) We're starting to catch up with orders a bit, so once we get a hold on that we'll bring it back and implement some new ideas and voices

car was ok up until yesterday, I limped it to my tuner about 55 miles away and what I thought was a small tuning issue with the tranny turned a 180 on me and to make a long story short....engine is SHOT! every red light I came to I started to lose oil pressure and the car would start backfiring terribly and it would barely want to move so I would manual shift it to take it easy and I would take off and BOOM then look behind me and see nothing but a big black cloud of smoke my car puked out...im lucky I got it home so now I'm having to figure out when and how I'm going to take the damn thing out, the shitty part is Ive not even had that blower on there for 300 miles yet hell probably not even 175. So I'll probably be down awhile until I can save up to get a forged replacement so let jake know I probably won't have any good videos for quite awhile now. How are all you guys doin at the shop?

Quick Reply: Jake's Performance Contact