Automatic Transmission 2-Speed thru 10-Speed GM Autos | Converters | Shift Kits
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Transmission parts supplier in need of help

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Transmission parts supplier in need of help

This may or may not be the place for this but it needs to be out there for people to see and I think this is the best place for that to happen. Sorry if my putting it here upsets anyone!!

I don't know how many of you have purchased parts from the username Cascade Transmission Parts or Electrical Advantage on Ebay or from the companys websites with the same name...??? The man than owns them is named Rob Gaul and he has had a terrible accident and has been left paralyzed and was labeled a paraplegic but has recently been changed to a quadriplegic. Rob has no medical insurance because he was self employed selling transmission parts full time. Rob also has a wife and 5 children that no longer have him supporting them. His ebay accounts have been closed and his websites shut down because he clearly cannot sell parts in his current condition.

While Rob is direct competition for us he is also a very good guy that is in dire need of a little help from everyone that can afford to do so.
All I ask that everyone checks it out the link below and if you can donate something even if its only $5 it WILL be greatly appreciated!!

Here is the update and donations page that has been created for him.http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fun...-a-rock-/83599
Old 09-26-2013, 04:08 PM

Received 426 Likes on 325 Posts

Thanks for the info and sorry to hear the bad news.
I had bought parts from Cascase Trans Parts.
I donated $25 by credit card; very easy process.

Ted.

Quick Reply: Transmission parts supplier in need of help