Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mystery converter, need it checked

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 03:28 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mystery converter, need it checked

I need my converter checked out, who RECENTLY has had good luck with TCI, or percision? Or if you have a recommendation I would love to hear it. I always hear of a good guy or company, then they are no longer there or have been sold etc etc.
Back story. Got a 2002 camaro ss, it's a turbo car got it together and front pump went. I pulled the trans to find a converter with no marking or sticker, gray in color? I need it cleaned out and the stall checked, and a new drive hub thanks guys.
Old 06-06-2016, 03:41 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
I need my converter checked out, who RECENTLY has had good luck with TCI, or percision? Or if you have a recommendation I would love to hear it. I always hear of a good guy or company, then they are no longer there or have been sold etc etc.
Back story. Got a 2002 camaro ss, it's a turbo car got it together and front pump went. I pulled the trans to find a converter with no marking or sticker, gray in color? I need it cleaned out and the stall checked, and a new drive hub thanks guys.
We're capable of servicing TONS of different converter types. that being said im sure we can do everything you're looking to get done on your mystery converter. Feel free to give us a call and let us get you taken care of.
info@ftiperformance.com
FTIPerformance.com
FTI Converter build sheet

Old 06-06-2016, 04:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FTICONVERTERS
We're capable of servicing TONS of different converter types. that being said im sure we can do everything you're looking to get done on your mystery converter. Feel free to give us a call and let us get you taken care of.

Thanks, I looked at your website first, but did not see anywhere that you serviced other converters. Does not mean that it's not there, I just didn't see it. I'll call tomorrow.
Old 06-07-2016, 08:03 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 57 Likes on 36 Posts

Originally Posted by 408-99-f
Thanks, I looked at your website first, but did not see anywhere that you serviced other converters. Does not mean that it's not there, I just didn't see it. I'll call tomorrow.
Our website is geared more towards our new converters. We usually see 10-20 converters a day that need to be serviced or "restalled/freshened" as we call it. The easiest way to go about doing that is fill out our online build sheet here and printing it out to send in with your converter. this will give us all the necessary info we need, including your contact info, to make the adjustments needed for your converter.

usually once we get the converter turn around time is between 1-3 days before its headed back to you.

If you have any other questions feel free to get in contact with us.

-Dalton
info@ftiperformance.com
FTIPerformance.com
FTI Converter build sheet

Old 06-09-2016, 09:19 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

any time a lock up converter gets debris in it (pump explosion, etc) it needs to get cut and cleaned. flushing won't always get all the crap out.

Quick Reply: Mystery converter, need it checked