Sponsored by:

At last....

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2017, 03:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts
Default At last....

So, I've been dragging my feet over the past couple of months building my first
400. I finally got a little energy and decided to knock the build out today. And yes, the case looks nasty, but this is about as clean as I could get it......now the internals...spotless. All I have to do now is, get a set screw for the converter circuit restrictor...put the pump on and install. With all that said, I'm not liking these seals for the pump. Anyone of you guys use these with no issues?
Old 01-30-2017, 12:24 AM
PBA
TECH Resident

Received 76 Likes on 47 Posts

You have to tighten the sealing rings so they hug the pump and make sure the rings overlap correctly, not like the lower one in the picture. Take the rings off the pump and make them into a smaller circle and spiral them onto the pump ring grooves so they are not protruding form the groove. Call me if you cannot figure it out.
Old 01-30-2017, 05:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Originally Posted by PBA
You have to tighten the sealing rings so they hug the pump and make sure the rings overlap correctly, not like the lower one in the picture. Take the rings off the pump and make them into a smaller circle and spiral them onto the pump ring grooves so they are not protruding form the groove. Call me if you cannot figure it out.
Thanks PBA, I may have to hit you up tomorrow about this.

Quick Reply: At last....