Automotive Careers Looking for an automotive job or employees?

Looking for an outside sales job!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2010, 03:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for an outside sales job!!!!

I am a graduate of Bowling Green State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a focus in Marketing/Sales. I have spent the past year and half focusing my talents in an outside business to business jobs. I am currently working with A.D.P (Automatic Data Processing) selling payroll, background checks, and HR Solutions to small businesses in Northwest Ohio. I would like to take these skills and apply them into the business world of automotive after-market or automotive industry. Attached is my resume and sales experience. If anyone would know of any companies anywhere in the country that would have an opportunity for me, or could direct me to a forum to better respond to I would appreciate it. For current job security reasons my name and phone number will not be attached to my resume. If you must contact me use the forum, or email me.
Attached Files
File Type: doc
AaronKentResumeRkdnoname.doc (34.0 KB, 193 views)
Old 09-01-2010, 08:19 PM
Teching In

Default job

No offense, but as a business owner myself it looks like you tend to change jobs once a year. You may not enjoy what you do for your own reasons or may be looking for the "right" fit for you. Personally I wouldn't hire do to a reason like that due to the knowlage base you would share with the company financially in utillizing your skills. Think about it who wants to take the time and expense of training a person once a year. Also beef up your resume a bit, Just dosent stand out to me saying I HAVE TO GET THIS GUY ON MY TEAM! It looks like a good start tho if you have some questions feel free to message me good luck with your search. In no way was this meant to crush your dreams, just tryin to help a guy out.
Old 09-03-2010, 06:43 AM
Teching In

i appreciate the insight. I think why my resume looks like i change jobs every year is because up-till 2009 i have internships that lasted 3 months at a time during college. I have had two jobs in a year and half that is true, but it was because of specific circumstance. I have sales numbers and proof to show that i was doing well within both organizations. At MT Business Technologies i was the fastest person in there office to reach selling $40,000 a month in copier machines. Currently since i have been at ADP, i finished my first year at 92%. So, it is not lack of performance that is making me want to change jobs. I just want to do something that i am passionate about every day. I believe that the most successful people that i know are either experts in there fields, or are passionate about what they do and will work whatever it takes to be successful.

Thanks.

Quick Reply: Looking for an outside sales job!!!!