Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

Wait4me took Florida

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2012, 04:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wait4me took Florida

I just want everyone to know the type of person Jesse Bubbs is from Wait4me performance. I gave Jesse my car 18 weeks ago that is 4 and a half months ago. I was promised a twin turbo kit for my 2009 CTSV in time for the big Florida V meet and I find out today that my car is sitting in his shop rite now with no motor in it! The funny part is Jesse has not responded to any of my calls or emails in 5 days " that is from last Thursday" so I called onstar and a police officer called me and said my car is sitting in his shop with no motor in it. After hearing my story even the police officer didn't know what to say. The police officer also told me Jesse's personal vehicle was sitting on the lift with no exhaust so that bull **** that he was leaving today to drive 24 hours to Forida was a load of crap! So my guess for Jesses 1/4 mile time for Florida would be a 0.00. Oh by the way one of the reasons Jesse has had my car for so long is because he blew my car up on the dyno like Curtis. I am so sorry Curtis I know now what you are going through and I wish I learned from your mistake instead of having to learn on my own.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry to hear man, hopefully you will get it all worked out. good luck
Old 02-21-2012, 05:24 PM
10 Second Club

Killa,

I don't know what to say.

I am still processing what has just happened to you.

I hope others will finally listen to us. You are right to share your experience.

Hope you get this matter resolved quickly and to your satisfaction.

Unbelievable.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have 3 letters for you. BBB. probably won't be the first complaint
Old 02-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Teching In

Thanks Curtis I gues I will have my car shipped to your builder. Your build is beautiful by the way. Now I don't know how to get my car back?
Old 02-21-2012, 05:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Really sorry to hear about this, but nothing surprises me about this situation anymore.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by vetkila
Thanks Curtis I gues I will have my car shipped to your builder. Your build is beautiful by the way. Now I don't know how to get my car back?

If you are amazed at this point, wait til his excuses come rolling in.

If you need my help, pm me on ctsvowners with your contact information.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Sorry to hear this. I hope you can at least come to the event and hang out with us. We'd love to meet you and it will be a good break for a lot of us.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:07 PM
Teching In

I am going to be in Florida I will see if I can come. If Jesse was a real man he would call me!!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

See him there.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:23 PM
Teching In

I don't know if he will be in Florida the police told me his car was up on a lift. I guess we shall see. I guess I will come to see if he has the ***** to show up and face me like a man. The sad part is a month and a half ago I told him the turbo kit was taking to long please stop and give am a TVS 2300 and he said no problem I will have the car ready. In the Jesse's famise word Oh Well!
Old 02-21-2012, 06:45 PM
Teching In

The best part is I changed all my plans and now I have to go to Florida a day before my family and hang out alone because I can't move the flight. I originally was supposed to meet Jesse in Florida tomorrow. He didnt even have the ***** to call me and tell me he wasn't going to be there. I had to have the police go to his place to find out the truth.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You show up with a tow truck, and you take your property back.

He decided not to follow up on his part of the agreement, and your car has been in pieces for months.

I would certainly say you are entitled to taking your property back.

Make sure when you go to collect, you bring your title, and other ownership paperwork that shows proof of ownership, and you bring a wrecker.

If he gives you **** about owing you money, there is no written contract, right? If he decides to pursue you, it will be a civil matter, not criminal. Cops can't do anything about civil matters.

Just make sure you print out all the emails and correspondence between the two of you if you need proof he is jerking you around.

Good luck.

-meaty
Old 02-21-2012, 07:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

this dude seems like a real ******* loser.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

he is probably destroying all these cars so he can win the cup in florida then he will kill himself with a supercharger
Old 02-21-2012, 07:21 PM
Staging Lane

I hate to see this happen to people with their cars or any other property they may own. I hope all works out for you buddy!
Old 02-21-2012, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

I just want everyone to know the type of person Jesse Bubbs is from Wait4me performance. I gave Jesse my car 18 weeks ago that is 4 and a half months ago. I was promised a twin turbo kit for my 2009 CTSV in time for the big Florida V meet and I find out today that my car is sitting in his shop rite now with no motor in it! The funny part is Jesse has not responded to any of my calls or emails in 5 days " that is from last Thursday" so I called onstar and a police officer called me and said my car is sitting in his shop with no motor in it. After hearing my story even the police officer didn't know what to say. The police officer also told me Jesse's personal vehicle was sitting on the lift with no exhaust so that bull **** that he was leaving today to drive 24 hours to Forida was a load of crap! So my guess for Jesses 1/4 mile time for Florida would be a 0.00. Oh by the way one of the reasons Jesse has had my car for so long is because he blew my car up on the dyno like Curtis. I am so sorry Curtis I know now what you are going through and I wish I learned from your mistake instead of having to learn on my own.

This is simply an unbelievable and incredible story. Hopefully it will be viewed by everyone and anyone who has even the slightest inclination about hooking up with this guy !

I find it rather interesting and noteworthy that despite "5 days" of calls and e-mails there was no response ,yet this morning, Feb.21, he can seemingly find the time to respond with detail (about his transmission build) on the "CTSV Shootout in South Florida" thread, that makes mention of him and invites predictions as to what kind of E.T. people think he will run in FLA.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So he blows your car up on the dyno, and then you let him build a motor and turbo it. Your logic is fantastic.

You would think someone who is gonna spend 20k to build a car would do a little more research. No pity from me.
Old 02-22-2012, 04:54 AM
Teching In

GT racer I was thinking the same thing. Itsslow98 his excuses are very convincing. I was told the oil pump failed in the middle of a dyno pull. By the way I didn't spend 20k.
Old 02-22-2012, 06:08 AM
10 Second Club

Get the car and engine to a capable and trust worthy shop.

Get the oil pump and have it analyzed.

The shop you decide on should be able to assist with transport.

If you continue with Wait4me, you will continue to get more of the same.

Do not put yourself and your family through anymore of his BS excuses and

delays.

Remember, even if he eventually makes it happen for you, how reliable will it be?

Oh, and it is never his fault and you are correct in posting your experience.

In the futrue, it will support whoever decides to litigate and hold him accountable.

Last edited by cbloveday; 02-22-2012 at 06:22 AM.

Quick Reply: Wait4me took Florida