Cadillac CTS-V 2004-2007 (Gen I) The Caddy with an Attitude...

CTS-V carbon fiber

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2012, 12:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by FuzzyLog1c
The bottom one is good. Did you construct that model in Vismock?

The top two examples are fracking hideous.
Done by edmund gtp on caddy forums. and the top 2 are actually functional splitters
Old 12-20-2012, 02:26 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

someone stumbled onto a gold mine!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:54 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I like the bottom one as well. I'm also in with fuzzy for some extended side skirts
Old 12-21-2012, 05:50 PM
FoD
On The Tree

I would be interested in a CF hood for a V1 with a 09+ SC bump. I know there was a good amount interest a year ago for someone to make basically an 09+ hood to fit a V1.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:44 AM
Restricted User

We'd love to do the carbon hood and/or trunk lid, but right now we just have too many projects to take it on. However, we are still taking orders for other items.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by LSPowered
We'd love to do the carbon hood and/or trunk lid, but right now we just have too many projects to take it on. However, we are still taking orders for other items.
Taking orders for WHAT items?
Old 02-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Restricted User

Taking orders for WHAT items?
Lately, it's been a few fog bezels, rear bumper inserts & such for the 2009+ V.

Of course, we're also doing many other vehicles as well.

Just let me know what you're looking for.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:25 AM
TECH Junkie

Lately, it's been a few fog bezels, rear bumper inserts & such for the 2009+ V.

Of course, we're also doing many other vehicles as well.

Just let me know what you're looking for.
This discussion is going in circles. You have to have a product, install it on a first generation CTS-V, takes pictures, and state a price if you want us to buy something from you.

I recommend we lock this thread.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:32 AM
Restricted User

This discussion is going in circles. You have to have a product, install it on a first generation CTS-V, takes pictures, and state a price if you want us to buy something from you.

I recommend we lock this thread.
We have several 2nd gen V clients, but no 1st gen V folks have purchased anything. We're ready & waiting for the 1st gen V folks. It's impossible for us to own every car we make parts for.

Take another look at some of our work:
http://s1120.photobucket.com/profile/g3Composites
Old 02-11-2013, 12:28 PM
On The Tree

I think what we're all wanting is pictures of your products for the V, we aren't gonna blindly send you money without some pictures of V1 parts. I looked through your pictures, and yes, the quality looks nice....for other vehicles. We need examples of our cars with parts installed. If you need a donor car that will model some parts, I'll be more than happy to oblige . But seriously, we need examples of V1's with your parts..
Old 02-11-2013, 12:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 02-11-2013, 12:42 PM
TECH Junkie

We have several 2nd gen V clients, but no 1st gen V folks have purchased anything. We're ready & waiting for the 1st gen V folks. It's impossible for us to own every car we make parts for.

Take another look at some of our work:
http://s1120.photobucket.com/profile/g3Composites
As best I can tell, you have no website, no shop, and don't own the cars or the parts that you'd need to replicate or build better versions of. How do you run a business? Do people just send you thousands of dollars and say "make _____?"
Old 02-11-2013, 01:36 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by tmac2419
I think what we're all wanting is pictures of your products for the V, we aren't gonna blindly send you money without some pictures of V1 parts. I looked through your pictures, and yes, the quality looks nice....for other vehicles. We need examples of our cars with parts installed. If you need a donor car that will model some parts, I'll be more than happy to oblige . But seriously, we need examples of V1's with your parts..
Check my original post as well as a few posts up for the photos. You must've have missed them.

Like I stated, we've only done V2 so far. We'd love to do some V1 stuff too.

If you're looking to get some parts done let me know what you need. If you're looking for free parts, we must respectfully decline.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:37 PM
Restricted User

As best I can tell, you have no website, no shop, and don't own the cars or the parts that you'd need to replicate or build better versions of. How do you run a business? Do people just send you thousands of dollars and say "make _____?"
Take a look @ our Facebook with our SHOP ADDRESS.
http://www.facebook.com/g3carbon

If you're looking for some carbon work, I'd be happy to help. If you just want to bash please just send me a PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:44 PM
FoD
On The Tree

People aren't bashing you. We've asked many times for product pricing, prototypes for V1 parts, and general information...you provide none, but continue to say you want to make parts. I agree that no one is just going to give you money and say 'go'.
Old 02-11-2013, 01:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts

I'm fairly sure you should start with a hood. Plenty of interest shown here. I know I talked with you about start up costs for the mold and all, but honestly, I, or someone could donate you a hood for a mold which would be a good place to start, but I had no intentions of giving start up costs all myself (even though I would get it back). That would be on you, if there was enough interest from guys who want to buy a hood. We could put together a groupbuy for a hood? Where 10 guys at 100$ deposit cover what ever costs right away, then the remaining balance when the hoods are done?

Then there is the fact that most of the hood guys are probably want to go with a cowl type hood of sorts (I know I do). So...I do not know the process, but would you still need a hood for a mold? or would that even work at all since there will be a cowl?

At any rate, I think there is plenty of V1 interest, it is just we need to organize, and then actually see some V1 parts from your end.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by FoD

People aren't bashing you. We've asked many times for product pricing, prototypes for V1 parts, and general information...you provide none, but continue to say you want to make parts. I agree that no one is just going to give you money and say 'go'.
What parts do you need a quote on? I never refused pricing.
If you have other questions, please ask.
Old 02-11-2013, 02:02 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by NIKDSC5
I'm fairly sure you should start with a hood. Plenty of interest shown here. I know I talked with you about start up costs for the mold and all, but honestly, I, or someone could donate you a hood for a mold which would be a good place to start, but I had no intentions of giving start up costs all myself (even though I would get it back). That would be on you, if there was enough interest from guys who want to buy a hood. We could put together a groupbuy for a hood? Where 10 guys at 100$ deposit cover what ever costs right away, then the remaining balance when the hoods are done?

Then there is the fact that most of the hood guys are probably want to go with a cowl type hood of sorts (I know I do). So...I do not know the process, but would you still need a hood for a mold? or would that even work at all since there will be a cowl?

At any rate, I think there is plenty of V1 interest, it is just we need to organize, and then actually see some V1 parts from your end.

Old 02-11-2013, 02:02 PM
TECH Apprentice

?? Im confused. You are asking for parts to make, we gave you a list, and you say you have too many OTHER projects going on to do what we are wanting, but you'll take oders for other parts.

Sounds like you are not ready to handle parts for the v1. That will make everyone very skeptical about sending money for things when we have not seen the final product of the parts we are "purchasing".

If you need body parts to make molds or whatever...ask for them. There is obviously interest, we just want to see finished products before we buy. If you dont take the risk of making the parts first (at least a prototype for a v1) then you wont get the rewards of our money

I would definitely be interested in a hood if you made one..
Old 02-11-2013, 02:09 PM
FoD
On The Tree

What parts do you need a quote on? I never refused pricing.
If you have other questions, please ask.
Pricing on a CF hood for the V1, with either a cowl, or a 09+ supercharger bump, and pricing for a CF trunk lid for the V1. Both have been asked for multiple times, and never posted.

Quick Reply: CTS-V carbon fiber