Canadian Members We never leave because we have The Beer Store

LS shops in or around GTA (willing to travel)

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2011, 07:24 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS shops in or around GTA (willing to travel)

Hey, just wondering what are some good shops around the GTA that specialize in LS powered cars. Im looking for installs and tuning. Also, post up if they are cheap, expensive, worth the $, rip offs, dont know what they doing, etc. I know there was a shop that deals with alot of corvettes in the North York area but dont remember their name, and dont know if they are any good...thanks.
Old 12-06-2011, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

You should most definitely check out Champion Motors. They are a sponsor for this forum, and if you do a search in this forum you will come up with some great stuff.
http://www.championmotors.ca/
Old 12-06-2011, 08:55 PM
On The Tree

yea that was the one, i remember seeing that c5z running 9 seconds and found out it was local. Are there prices inflated or reasonable?
Old 12-07-2011, 03:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

[QUOTE=family-man;15702194. Are there prices inflated or reasonable?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, I cannot personally answer this for you,as I haven't had the need to use them personally. But, when my need will come up I will definitely give them a shout. You should call them and speak to Rob directly and have him answer your questions/needs.
Old 12-15-2011, 12:19 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by family-man
Hey, just wondering what are some good shops around the GTA that specialize in LS powered cars. Im looking for installs and tuning. Also, post up if they are cheap, expensive, worth the $, rip offs, dont know what they doing, etc. I know there was a shop that deals with alot of corvettes in the North York area but dont remember their name, and dont know if they are any good...thanks.
A friend of mine owns Redline performance in Scarborough, they just did my 402 stroker. There is also a shop I heard of called SPI performance in mississauga that's good. Last shop I can think of is Magnus Motorsports very good shop that is where I got my tbss dyno'd. Hope that helps!
Old 12-15-2011, 10:39 PM
FormerVendor

Give me a call on any questions you may have on pricing
Rob.

Quick Reply: LS shops in or around GTA (willing to travel)