Carbureted LSX Forum Carburetors | Carbed Intakes | Carb Tuning Tips for LSX Enthusiasts

msd 6010 problem???

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 03:32 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hotrodlarry
So how is it working now? I've been reading this thread and it sounds like I'm typing it, I'm having the exact same problem.
man I forgot all about this post lol sorry but I haven't messed to much with the car but I did find out why the car was stumbling and breaking up under moderate to heavy acceleration my dam battery bracket broke and every time id get on it a little the battery was rocking back and the positive was just barely tapping my catch can lol I caught it when i did a hard launch with the car and everything just shut off other than that the cars been running decent i still have studdering when trying to cruise at 2600 rpms or below but i haven't messed with it much were going to tear into some more this week. Also it runs pretty rich if i stab it for a sec from a roll throws out some black smoke and anyone following me says its reaks of fuel and when idling the smell of fuel is horrible lol but ill see what i can figure out later this week

Quick Reply: msd 6010 problem???