Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

? on cam selection

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2009, 07:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ? on cam selection

He guy's new to the site and a lot of nice cars on here.I just picked of a 95 mustang that I'm going to be putting a 6.0 in.It's a LQ9 out of a 03.I was going to run fi but just decided to go carb with it.The car will be set up with aje k-member kit ,410 gears,350 turbo trans with a 4500 stall,mt drag radials,4 in cowl hood,vic jr intake and msd box.my ? is what cam would you recommend,not sure on the cars weight but i'm sure it's pretty heavy(it does have manual windows though thats a plus lol)would like to get this car in the high 11's. the car will be driven on the street a little but will see a lot of track time.so if you would please help point me in the right direction with cam and springs and anything else that would help thanks
Old 02-15-2009, 08:06 PM

ttt
Old 02-15-2009, 08:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You might get good answers to your cam question over on the Gen III Internal Engines forum since it is not conversion specific. They have a Cam sticky at the top of the forum. Just a suggestion.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...rnal-engine-5/

Pat
Old 02-15-2009, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Stu Cool
You might get good answers to your cam question over on the Gen III Internal Engines forum since it is not conversion specific. They have a Cam sticky at the top of the forum. Just a suggestion.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/generatio...rnal-engine-5/

Pat
thanks