Sponsored by:

SIKKY LS1 Engine Mount Kit for Nissan 240sx and 350z

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 12:49 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SIKKY LS1 Engine Mount Kit for Nissan 240sx and 350z

Hello everyone,

We would like to introduce ourselves to those that have not heard of us and our products yet.

We currently manufacture premier mount kits and related parts for the Nissan 240sx, and 350z and are developing kits for the Mazda RX7's, 300zx, and many more.

click the link below
Old 09-18-2009, 01:19 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I tryed to get prices from you for the 350 kit but ya'll never got back to me with them. You seem to have some nice products to. When will you have prices for the 350 kit?
Old 09-18-2009, 01:27 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by jksstar
I tryed to get prices from you for the 350 kit but ya'll never got back to me with them. You seem to have some nice products to. When will you have prices for the 350 kit?
Very soon, finished up testing the Sikky 350z LS1 kit roughly a week ago. The mount kit portion of our setup is done, including the oil pan. Testing went great and we are moving this kit to production. When the first production run is complete we will be able to finalize the price. It will be worth the wait, thanks for the patience.
Old 09-18-2009, 01:52 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

i have friend looking for all the parts to a 350z, looks like its becoming very popular as well
Old 09-18-2009, 06:18 PM
Staging Lane

I have the Sikky headers on my 240sx. I give them a 10/10. Total hotness. Just wish they would have been available back when I first did my swap.
Old 09-18-2009, 06:52 PM

well sikky, hopefully is soon i call like 3 weeks ago for info, for the G35. i hav everything, i hav the engine out, the ls1 everything just waiting on your mount kit. Its good news that everything went well on the testing. just wondering are ya gonna be doin anything as far like power steering,a/c and driveshaft? hope to here from ya soon. thanks....
Old 09-19-2009, 08:53 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Jazielomar
well sikky, hopefully is soon i call like 3 weeks ago for info, for the G35. i hav everything, i hav the engine out, the ls1 everything just waiting on your mount kit. Its good news that everything went well on the testing. just wondering are ya gonna be doin anything as far like power steering,a/c and driveshaft? hope to here from ya soon. thanks....
Yes, we have all the related items to the swap in the works as well.

The first components that will be available will be the mount kit itself
which will include
CNC Billet Aluminum Engine mounts
CNC transmission mount
High capacity 7 quart oil pan with baffling and trap doors, very similar to the one we offer for the 240sx.
Oil filter relocation kit
Driveshaft
hardware kit

Soon after the headers will be available
Clutch master cylinder kit
Cooling system goodies
Old 09-19-2009, 10:26 AM
On The Tree

do yall have a mustang swap motor mount? Also with your cnc would a Ford to Chevy u-joint be opossible in the future?
Old 09-19-2009, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

Do you guys perform swaps in your shop? Any plans for S30 (240z-280z) components?
Old 09-19-2009, 02:13 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
Do you guys perform swaps in your shop? Any plans for S30 (240z-280z) components?
Not for the public, we do however use test cars from time to time. Meaning if it is a new chassis that we are working on a kit for and we need to test fit our products on this chassis we will use a customer car. This scenario would get you a discounted kit. We are open to developing new kits at any time for any vehicle. If there is enough demand and the swap makes sense and can be done at the same level of quality we maintain we can begin R&D. Here is a quick list of what is at the R&D stage at Sikky right now for LS1 kits.

Nissan 300zx Z32
Mazda RX8
E36 BMW
E30 BMW
Honda S2000
RX7 FC
RX7 FD
Old 09-20-2009, 06:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SikkyMFG
Yes, we have all the related items to the swap in the works as well.

The first components that will be available will be the mount kit itself
which will include
CNC Billet Aluminum Engine mounts
CNC transmission mount
High capacity 7 quart oil pan with baffling and trap doors, very similar to the one we offer for the 240sx.
Oil filter relocation kit
Driveshaft
hardware kit

Soon after the headers will be available
Clutch master cylinder kit
Cooling system goodies
Do you know if it will clear a 4.125 stroke? I'm looking to start my LSX swap asap. If you all could PM me with more info that would be great. Thanks.
Old 09-21-2009, 01:59 AM

Sikky,='s as soon as ya put a price or can sell the mount kits i really need to buy them. I m just waiting on the kit to go forward on my project. and intreste don all the other parts also but i need the mount kit or what ever ya have for the 350Z/G35 conversion. let me knw as soon as... thanks in advance...
Old 09-22-2009, 09:04 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Jazielomar
Sikky,='s as soon as ya put a price or can sell the mount kits i really need to buy them. I m just waiting on the kit to go forward on my project. and intreste don all the other parts also but i need the mount kit or what ever ya have for the 350Z/G35 conversion. let me knw as soon as... thanks in advance...
CNC machines are running wide open as we speak. Soon, very soon.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Not for the public, we do however use test cars from time to time. Meaning if it is a new chassis that we are working on a kit for and we need to test fit our products on this chassis we will use a customer car. This scenario would get you a discounted kit. We are open to developing new kits at any time for any vehicle. If there is enough demand and the swap makes sense and can be done at the same level of quality we maintain we can begin R&D. Here is a quick list of what is at the R&D stage at Sikky right now for LS1 kits.

Nissan 300zx Z32
Mazda RX8
E36 BMW
E30 BMW
Honda S2000
RX7 FC
RX7 FD
Do you plan on modifying the transmission tunnel to fit the t-56 in the z32?
Old 09-23-2009, 11:21 AM
FormerVendor

No details on that yet, still in R&D.

Originally Posted by yoda254
Do you plan on modifying the transmission tunnel to fit the t-56 in the z32?
Old 09-23-2009, 12:37 PM
Teching In

Nissan 300zx Z32
Mazda RX8
E36 BMW
E30 BMW
Honda S2000
RX7 FC
RX7 FD
I assume that the E30 BMW would not be a plug-n-play affair like the 240sx kit. After looking at other online E30 builds, there seems to be a lot of custom fab works that has to be done. How much into the development are you guys in?
Old 09-23-2009, 10:43 PM
11 Second Club

Do you guys do full builds? I've never heard of you! Id be interested in an s13...id provide car obviously
Old 09-24-2009, 06:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by NOTFAST
Do you guys do full builds? I've never heard of you! Id be interested in an s13...id provide car obviously
from an earlier post, i don't think they do any full builds. you can check out the other site that talks nothing but v8 240sx. you should see some build threads with different kits (sikky, daft, hinson, pxracing).
Old 09-25-2009, 08:22 AM
FormerVendor

We don't do builds in house here. One of Dealers and also the shop that we use to do a lot of testing, which also stocks our motor mount kits can do the swap for you. They have done several dozen and probably are doing a few right now if you wanted to check them out. They are also in Baltimore, JE Import www.jeimportperformance.com

Originally Posted by NOTFAST
Old 09-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Staging Lane

Nice to have someone trying to make the swaps easier on people, and definately start in on the 300zx z32, it'd be appreciated.

Quick Reply: SIKKY LS1 Engine Mount Kit for Nissan 240sx and 350z