Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

240sx 5.3l n20 th350

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2013, 11:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking 240sx 5.3l n20 th350

I know im a noob. Far more than others maybe, but i am looking to do a s13 with a 5.3l swap and keep it n/a and add n20 when need be. This will be my first domestic powered vehicle as ive always been into imports. But i did own a 2008 Cobalt ss turbo that put down 375hp/400ft lbs. I am looking for any pointers or suggestions as how to get the most power of the 5.3 without going turbo. I wanna stay all motor for now, but maybe a turbo in the future but will swap what i need to make that happen. I have a little knowledge as far as power adders, but every little bit of info helps. I will be working on a lm7, have yet to start the tear down but i got it fairly cheap and will see what all needs to be freshened up or replaced to get the ball going. Plans are to keep it fuel injected, using a ls1 intake, some aftermarket springs, a little bit of head work, a good cam, maybe a custom grind, who knows. Will surely be investing in some long tubes, found a company called daft innovations who make a set that isnt too bad. I dont know alot about fabricating my own parts but i do have alot of friends with various skills that can make things happen. So anyone wanna help me make sure i start off right, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Quick Reply: 240sx 5.3l n20 th350