Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HELP!! Aje foxbody 4l70e crossmember

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP!! Aje foxbody 4l70e crossmember

hey guys so i am having an issue with my aje tranny crossmember. i just wont fit!!! am i doing something wrong? i ordered the Mu7050 from Aje. so i tried putting it on and it just wont line up!!! i tried flipping it or what not and it still wont line up. i figured it has somethign to do with the way the motor is set on the engine crossmember and the way the motor mounts are set????? i went ahead and jacked up the tranny a lil higher and there was a little more space to fit in the trans crossmember but it just wont line up..will be posting pix in just a lil bit

anyone ever had this issue?
Old 06-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Teching In

here are the pix thanks!
Attached Thumbnails HELP!! Aje foxbody 4l70e crossmember-mount.jpg   HELP!! Aje foxbody 4l70e crossmember-mount2.jpg   HELP!! Aje foxbody 4l70e crossmember-mount3.jpg   HELP!! Aje foxbody 4l70e crossmember-mount4.jpg  
Old 06-12-2014, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

I literally JUST sent my 7050 back to AJE as they plan to exchange it for a 7052 apparently. Mine lined up EXACTLY like yours. Call them up and speak with James or Jim. They will help you out. Very nice to deal with.

Quick Reply: HELP!! Aje foxbody 4l70e crossmember