Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Datsun LSX Swap?

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 09:26 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Datsun LSX Swap?

Hello everybody, looking for a little guidance here. I'm a Mustang guy, and have owned multiple foxbodies and a termi Cobra, so the LS stuff is all foreign to me. I am looking to do a budget build in a couple years and I am bouncing around the idea of doing a boosted LSX Datsun. So basically I am trying to figure out the best/cheapest way to make 700-800rwhp without tearing into the bottom end. What combos has everyone else ran and had luck with? And how much luck has anybody had with these Datsun Z swaps?
Old 12-20-2014, 10:28 PM
On The Tree

Check out HybridZ.org and also do a search in here. Quite a few boosted guys. There has been a lot of luck with the Datsun swap, I am in the middle of one myself. Search this site for more info on the LS build itself. Lots of info to be had. Oh, dont jump at the first Z you see. Take your time and look for the least amount of rust. Good luck and welcome to the LS World.
Old 12-22-2014, 10:15 AM
Launching!

I have a 240Z with an L76/4L80E combo, doesn't take much to go fast. Mine runs mid 10's on a cam only set up, mid 9's on some spray. Slap a turbo in one and your gonna fly.

Quick Reply: Datsun LSX Swap?