Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

sn95 stang conversion(trans ????s)

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2007, 10:01 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sn95 stang conversion(trans ????s)

i am running a 6.0l and im going to run my 400 turbo in the car. what will i have to do to my convertor? and where can i get a flywheel? i am also going to try and run a set of mid length headers. what have u guys been running as far as headers besides the stock mani's?

thank for any help
brett walker
Old 11-01-2007, 11:35 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am running a set of Kook's headers in my fox. They are made to be used with an AJE k-member. I would bet they would work with other k-members.

Mike
Old 11-02-2007, 09:14 AM
9 Second Club

yea ive been reading up it seems like thats what everyone is using on these cars.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:20 PM
TECH Apprentice

i have a 6.0 in a sn95, but it is turboed....

98 flywheel plus hub adapter, call tci.......do a search. there is tons of info on this site

headers, the kooks cost a damn fortune.............no one on here has tried this setup, but if i were going to do it n/a here is what i would do, a friend of mine did this on his rx7 swap.

bbk long tube mustang 351w swap headers and change the flanges with ls1 flanges. super easy to do and should fit great.....a 351w and a ls1 have the same tube spacing on their headers...

he bought his headers on ebay used for like 150 bucks coated....i think new ones are like 300 something....if anyone has tried this let me know if it works. i am almost positive it would.

ls1 fbody ones do not work...everything clears except the steering shaft. it is way way wrong.
Old 11-04-2007, 08:28 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ALL UC2
i have a 6.0 in a sn95, but it is turboed....

98 flywheel plus hub adapter, call tci.......do a search. there is tons of info on this site

headers, the kooks cost a damn fortune.............no one on here has tried this setup, but if i were going to do it n/a here is what i would do, a friend of mine did this on his rx7 swap.

bbk long tube mustang 351w swap headers and change the flanges with ls1 flanges. super easy to do and should fit great.....a 351w and a ls1 have the same tube spacing on their headers...

he bought his headers on ebay used for like 150 bucks coated....i think new ones are like 300 something....if anyone has tried this let me know if it works. i am almost positive it would.

ls1 fbody ones do not work...everything clears except the steering shaft. it is way way wrong.

what did u do for headers on your turbo car? did u run stock truck flipped manis with a crossover? i work at a shop and can fabricate a little myself, if i cant do it i know some one who can move a header tube or two. u think i could move a tube or two to make the fbody headers work?
Old 11-04-2007, 08:29 PM
9 Second Club

o yea and thanks for the help i found the adapter today.