Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help finalizing wiring

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2008, 11:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Default Need help finalizing wiring

I'm putting an LM4 in my 65 Vette. I have a harness from a silverado that I weaned the auto tranny wiring from and the rear O2 sensor wiring from. That was actually fun. I'm now at the point where I need to marry the engine harness to the ignition. I have the block connector with several pink wires and orange wires. I had thought about using a truck under hood power center to have the relays for the fuel pump and starter. I don't think I need that much though. Does anyone know the designation for that rectangular black connector and is there a legand of which terminal does what.
This site has been a HUGE help in getting me this far. Thanks to all those that did the research on the pinouts.
Bob
Old 01-03-2008, 12:48 AM
sawzall wielding director

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I believe that is designated connector C1. There is a legend. What year is your wiring from?
Old 01-03-2008, 09:35 AM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

the harness is 2005 Silverado. It is set up for DBW and the throttle body is also DBW. I don't however have a TAC or pedal yet. I read further into the sticky and that is helping. I had kind of stalled at the pinouts in that thread because that was what I was working on and forgot to go back and read the rest.
Thanks.

Last edited by rubrhammer; 01-03-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Quick Reply: Need help finalizing wiring