Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Some help please on a conversion

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2008, 09:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some help please on a conversion

Well I just joined the boards and I am traditionally a Ford guy. But I do also have an 86 Trans Am as well. I am looking to see if anyone on here has tried to drop an LS1 in this era car and what I might be looking at. Also check out this motor setup that I found and let me know what you guys think for the price and etc. If i get this motor I will be camming and spraying it as well. Thanks in advance for any help you guys can give me.

The ad:

I Have A Ls1 And 4l60e 4 Sale... Its Out Of A 2000 Model Z28. I Have All Front Accessories, Wiring Harness, Pcm, I Even Have Radiator Fans, Entire Ac System, Ac Controls, Console, Trans Radiator With Trans Cooler.. I Stripped Everything Out Of The 2000 Camaro For A Conversion, But Have Had A Change Of Plans... Asking Price Is 3000 With Everything, May Consider Seperating If Package Deal Wont Sale..

Here are a few pics of the car it may go into:

Old 06-11-2008, 10:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes.. it has been done... if you can not find your information here in a search.. either Ask or drop on over at thirdgen.org or Hawksthirdgenparts.com for swap information and parts.