Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

C6 FAST Intake

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 03:33 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default C6 FAST Intake

I just put one on my C6 so if anybody needs the skinny PM me. Wasn't too bad. I think I indegsted too much fiberglass cutting the wiper partition.

So, as soon as we can get Phil to tune the thing we should see a whopping 450 rwhp with the new intake.

11.94:1
MTI 3R heads 2.055
Kooks
FAST 90
.248/.254 .611/.622

p.s. if it only makes 450 I am going to hang myself
Old 06-03-2006, 04:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yeah, it isn't too bad. First time I attempted, I was like wtf about cutting into the firewall. But, once you do it, it isn't bad. I kinda liked chewing on the fiberglass bits. High in fiber.

With AFR 205's, TRAK cam, fast 90, stock 90tb, kooks, B&B offroad and bullets, and tuneing, our C6 M6 made 477rwhp....and 437rwtq.

I think you'll make more....easily. If not, one good swift kick to the nuts should do the job.

Looking forward to your numbers man.

J
Old 06-03-2006, 04:41 PM
TECH Regular

Yeah it was fun. This things pretty bad. I am going to have to change exhaust now though. The stroker makes a ton more noise. I actually just welded some 40 series Flows in the stock pipe. Lol, never give an idiot a MIG. It sounds pretty mean but when you open it up it is down right scary.
Old 06-03-2006, 05:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by AintQik
Yeah it was fun. This things pretty bad. I am going to have to change exhaust now though. The stroker makes a ton more noise. I actually just welded some 40 series Flows in the stock pipe. Lol, never give an idiot a MIG. It sounds pretty mean but when you open it up it is down right scary.

I could imagine man. It's gotta be crazy.

Tip: We did the B&B bullets on the C6...and it's one of the baddest cars, anyone here in south florida has ever heard. Like a pissed off formula one car that didn't make the line up....coupled with the roar of a small block... dammit man, it was sick.

Highly recommend it. It was loud but, the definition of what an american sports car should sound like, in my opinion.

Love to see some vid's and some sound man....whenever your able.

Peace out

J
Old 06-03-2006, 09:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
I could imagine man. It's gotta be crazy.

Tip: We did the B&B bullets on the C6...and it's one of the baddest cars, anyone here in south florida has ever heard. Like a pissed off formula one car that didn't make the line up....coupled with the roar of a small block... dammit man, it was sick.

Highly recommend it. It was loud but, the definition of what an american sports car should sound like, in my opinion.

Love to see some vid's and some sound man....whenever your able.

Peace out

J
bullets always sound wicked. any pics of the new intake aintqik
Old 06-04-2006, 03:50 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by chris.shea
bullets always sound wicked. any pics of the new intake aintqik
Hey Chris, whats goin on? I broke the battery cover off my camera and its been a pain to use. I have to use tape and have 3 hands to get it to work.

Quick Reply: C6 FAST Intake