Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

g-force/pete Z bars, any breakage?

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2007, 10:57 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default g-force/pete Z bars, any breakage?

I have been looking into getting these and doing a lot of searching and research. I have read a bunch of suggestions to keep the T/A "just in case" something breaks but I haven't ready about breakage. Since I have almost no budget I was thinking about swaping the axle tubes from one of my spare 10 bolts to a ford 8.8 housing and running these without the T/A. but need to be sure that they have been run through their paces over the years without breakage first...

So who has run them and what is your experiance with them?
Old 12-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was thinking the exact same thing when lloyd had one for sale...id say in your bolt on can id do it...lloyd was running 11.20's with one....when you get down to that fast then you can start looking into making a tq arm mount...
you should throw some 4.10 or 4.56 in there for the shootout...well you have overdrive maybe go with even more gear lol
Old 12-17-2007, 11:54 AM
11 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by daniel6718
i was thinking the exact same thing when lloyd had one for sale...id say in your bolt on can id do it...lloyd was running 11.20's with one....when you get down to that fast then you can start looking into making a tq arm mount...
you should throw some 4.10 or 4.56 in there for the shootout...well you have overdrive maybe go with even more gear lol
Actually with my MPH and the tire I am planning on running at the shootout a gear would work out well. But I need to find a way to get all this together on the cheep, and if I do then hell yeah I will have that for the shootout...