Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

What type of change?...

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2008, 10:35 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default What type of change?...

Curious what type of change in my times you guys think I should expect. For referance, the last track time I have was a 13.10 at 102 on a 3600 stall 3.23 Lid/Cat-Back car. It now has an M6 swap, 4.10s, LTs, TR231/236. Provided I can half way launch, what type of range should I be in? Thanks for any guestimate
Old 02-08-2008, 08:23 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LS1Silverado05
Curious what type of change in my times you guys think I should expect. For referance, the last track time I have was a 13.10 at 102 on a 3600 stall 3.23 Lid/Cat-Back car. It now has an M6 swap, 4.10s, LTs, TR231/236. Provided I can half way launch, what type of range should I be in? Thanks for any guestimate
You might want to try that "search" button or read through the Drag Racing results section. Theres no "Tech" about this.

Even if you get an answer, whats it going to really mean to you. There are SOOO many variables to think about when you ask "Whats my car going to run?" After you get those answers...err I mean guesses, you will go to the track and be disapointed in how it ran. Then there will be another post on here "Why doesn't my car run as fast as all the internet racers said it would?"

Am I right? I think so as there is always a bunch of these posts all the time in here
Old 02-08-2008, 10:54 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by SMKN TA 95
You might want to try that "search" button or read through the Drag Racing results section. Theres no "Tech" about this.

Even if you get an answer, whats it going to really mean to you. There are SOOO many variables to think about when you ask "Whats my car going to run?" After you get those answers...err I mean guesses, you will go to the track and be disapointed in how it ran. Then there will be another post on here "Why doesn't my car run as fast as all the internet racers said it would?"

Am I right? I think so as there is always a bunch of these posts all the time in here
Thanks for the "expert" help. I didnt need a "how many variables are involved in drag racing" post. If you wanted to prove your point why didnt you just say 12.1-13.4....You sure wasted alot of typing to look big. Search wasnt working--I think it got moved here--Im just looking to get an idea since it came from A4 to M6 plus the other mods. I have nothing to base off of with the new trans. But hey, thanx again for your help. Now everyone knows who the "big guy" around here is.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:09 AM
TECH Resident

Thanks for the "expert" help. I didnt need a "how many variables are involved in drag racing" post. If you wanted to prove your point why didnt you just say 12.1-13.4....You sure wasted alot of typing to look big. Search wasnt working--I think it got moved here--Im just looking to get an idea since it came from A4 to M6 plus the other mods. I have nothing to base off of with the new trans. But hey, thanx again for your help. Now everyone knows who the "big guy" around here is.

BTW, I saw your original reply and I know exactly what you typed Why did you edit your post right after you replied to the thread?

I never said I am a "expert or big guy." I couldn't care less one way or the other I'm out to impress one person only, myself I didn't waste my time typing what I did in my first reply because its what will happen, and it has happened time and time again.

The search has worked all morning for me. Here's my "expert" guess as you call it, 9.0-13.0

Good day
Old 02-08-2008, 11:17 AM
Teching In

John (LS1 sliverado05) just got.....................
Old 02-08-2008, 11:18 AM
TECH Addict

BTW, I saw your original reply and I know exactly what you typed Why did you edit your post right after you replied to the thread?

I never said I am a "expert or big guy." I couldn't care less one way or the other I'm out to impress one person only, myself I didn't waste my time typing what I did in my first reply because its what will happen, and it has happened time and time again.

The search has worked all morning for me. Here's my "expert" guess as you call it, 9.0-13.0

Good day
I edited it so the rest of the members wouldnt have to suffer it. But Im glad you got to read it. But I hope you impressed yourself. Next time dont type one word, and it will be better for everyone.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:20 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by wootang99gt
John just got ...................
You get owned everyday! You drive a 99 Mustang GT with full bolt ons that will be lucky to run high 13s!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:23 AM
TECH Resident

I edited it so the rest of the member wouldnt have to suffer it. But Im glad you go to read it. But I hope you impressed yourself. Next time dont type one word, and it will be better for everyone.

What you originally typed and had to edit made you sound very immature. Kinda like this last reply with the flipping the bird

These kinds of posts are the ones that need to go to the lounge or somewhere else as they clog up this area where someone might have a real question that need answered.

Answer me this, Is this thread of yours a real "Technical Question" ?
Old 02-08-2008, 11:26 AM
TECH Addict

What you originally typed and had to edit made you sound very immature. Kinda like this last reply with the flipping the bird

These kinds of posts are the ones that need to go to the lounge or somewhere else as they clog up this area where someone might have a real question that need answered.

Answer me this, Is this thread of yours a real "Technical Question" ?
-Lighten up dude. The bird is in fun.
-It wouldnt have been a "lounge thread" if you never posted.
-No I dont think its very technical at all. I think it got moved, or I accidentally posted it here.
-At this point it can be deleted, I dont really give a ****.

Now....all things aside. Thats one badass T/A. See you around.
Old 02-08-2008, 11:28 AM
TECH Addict

Oh, and before it gets deleted, someone please Ban wootang99Gt ..Look at his post records, he NEVER posts anything important!
Old 02-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Teching In

Looks like john is a little of himself.......and yes i do know my car is SLOW............SO
Old 02-08-2008, 11:41 AM
TECH Resident

-Lighten up dude. The bird is in fun.

Now....all things aside. Thats one badass T/A. See you around.
Thanks