Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

****4th Annual North Jersey Holiday Gathering****

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****4th Annual North Jersey Holiday Gathering****

Well its that time of year again. I am in the midst of putting together our 4th, annual, Corvette and Toyota Supra Holiday Gathering for the TRI state area. This origniated as a Supra event but we have extended a warm welcome to our fellow FD, Corvette, and FBody friends, but of course all are welcome and many flavors of cars attend. This is a great gathering with a great turnout every year, so please come join us and keep this great gathering as enjoyable as it has been in the past. !

I like to plan things well in advance to make things as convineient for everyone as possible. Last years gaterhing fell on a Friday night on the 28th of December. We were thinking of keeping it on a Friday this year as a fair number of people should have Saturday off. We got things started around 8:30 which wasn't too early and wasn't too late. Last year TGI Fridays was the choice of venue which worked out reasonably well considering the number of people we had in attendance. Please post your thoughts on the time/date/location

So the date will be the 26th of December to begin at 8:30 pm. If you plan on attending please post if you can make it and this will give us a general idea of what we are working with, and please feel free to offer any suggestions !

T G I Fridays
1143 Us Highway 46 N
Succasunna, NJ 07876
(973) 252-1066

Here is a map of the General area with Fridays being located in the circled red dot. It is relatively easy to get to from anywhere as its right on rt. 46 30 seconds off of rt 10 and 3 minutes from route 80.

ANYONE NEEDING TO GET AHOLD OF ME PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL FORWARD YOU MY CONTACT INFORMATION.

RSVP- If you are availalbe and wish to attend please let us know as we need to have a rough estimate regardless of what the final event winds up being.

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and I look forward to seeing many of you in the next few weeks as these gatherings are always a good time !!!

Date- FRIDAY DECEMBER 26th to begin at 8:30

and a very Happy Holidays to any other celebration I may have missed !!

Last edited by APU6speed; 12-15-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:50 PM
Staging Lane

ill be there weather permitting
Old 12-18-2008, 01:35 AM
TECH Enthusiast

sounds like fun. you should post this on njfboa.org if you have nto already, you might get more responses.
Old 12-18-2008, 07:43 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by DevilDougWS6
sounds like fun. you should post this on njfboa.org if you have nto already, you might get more responses.
Thanks, feel free to link the thread to NJFBOA if you'd like !
Old 12-22-2008, 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

You LS guys are asleep over here lol. Anyhow, here is a map of the parking lot and how to enter highlighted in blue. F stands for Fridays, P stands for where to park and C stands for the CVS, obviously parking is inbetween both buildings... Its going to be a great turnout !!!