Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

DOYLESTOWN area people.......

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 07:26 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DOYLESTOWN area people.......

didn't want to **** up the harris thread any more than it was.

sooooo who want's to meet up and get RUN OVER by my pos? that or just get some ritas and start the schene up in the d-town area again?

alchemist, tt gto, stalled camm'd 12 bolt guy, me, and the other's that posted could start a nice turnout of decent cars.

get some people out, hopefully pull some cars from other areas so i don't have to drive to bumblefuck egypt to see nice cars...

any takers?

there is a PERFECT road to play on, hooks better than ANY road i've ever raced on (we all know it's name but let's leave it out of the thread)- there are more than enough places to chill at, cruize to, run at etc...

seems that there are a lot of local people too so i say why not meet up...
Old 04-16-2007, 07:42 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm in, but not sure how often seeing as we have a 3 month old at home.

As for this road that I keep hearing about, I'm lost. Drop me a IM on AOL @ Pewter00TA
Old 04-16-2007, 07:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
As for this road that I keep hearing about, I'm lost. Drop me a IM on AOL @ Pewter00TA

no IM here...

where are the other guys at??
Old 04-16-2007, 07:50 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

No clue, maybe watching tv or something.... so would this road be the same road that buckled this summer and took out one of my wheels??
Old 04-16-2007, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Actually just got home, I'm up for Rita's during the summer I try to cruise thru occasionally to see. You also have Friendly's if you want regular ice cream too.

Which Keenan does someone's friend work at?
Old 04-16-2007, 08:25 PM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Not sure how much 'spirited driving' I'll be doing since I'm severly traction limited, but hanging out shooting the **** sounds like fun.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:35 PM
12 Second Club

sounds ok to me, when I can get the time. When did you have in mind?
Old 04-16-2007, 08:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Im here, just got the ss a few days ago. Kutztown lets out on the 8th or so, Ill be doing summer school (Bucks County Communit College) but thats two days a week. Im up for meeting, be nice to meet and hang out with some good v8 power.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:52 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Not sure how much 'spirited driving' I'll be doing since I'm severly traction limited, but hanging out shooting the **** sounds like fun.
Tell me about it, even on BFG DR's.

Do you go to the cruise night in Warminster @ the Pep Boys?

I Think I used to pass you ging as I was going home from work, also is that Holicong road in your sig? For some reason it reminds me of in front of East.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by JCMGTO

Which Keenan does someone's friend work at?
if your referring to the other thread, my friend works at the new Mercedes building as a mechanic.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:50 PM
On The Tree

im in
Old 04-16-2007, 11:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

We should pick a day and just meet at the ritas, maybe start a weekly hang out. Obviously every week wont be a stellar turn out because I am sure people have things to do, but Doylestown seems to be pretty central, not far from a lot of towns. I dont think we should have a problem hanging out at ritas because its actually plumstead township and Ive had better experience with those than doylestown cops.
Old 04-17-2007, 12:22 AM
On The Tree

i love in newhope so im 10 mins from 611 and 1 minute from 202 so im always up for hanging out
Old 04-17-2007, 06:23 AM
11 Second Club

ill come up and hangout once the ***** back together. im usually up around that way anyway.
Old 04-17-2007, 06:31 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Originally Posted by JCMGTO
Tell me about it, even on BFG DR's.

Do you go to the cruise night in Warminster @ the Pep Boys?

I Think I used to pass you ging as I was going home from work, also is that Holicong road in your sig? For some reason it reminds me of in front of East.
The pictures in my signature were taken last fall at Peace Valley Park after a decent size f-body gathering.

I work in Titusville, NJ, so I go down 413 to Pineville, and then cut across to Woodhill and then down to the Washington Crossing bridge. I live up in Buckingham just south of Cold Spring Creamery Road off of Long Lane by Maximucks.

I'm up for hanging out at Rita's by the K-mart. It's a big enough parking lot as not to annoy any businesses. As for the police, as long as we don't do anything stupid, and act like mature adults, they won't have any issues with us being there. Now if we start acting like a bunch of pimple faced, snot nosed teenagers doing burnouts and acting obnoxious, well, you suffer the consequences.

I heard Saturday is going to be 60 and sunny. How about hitting up around noon - 1'ish?
Old 04-17-2007, 07:26 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll come hang out. Just post a date and time. Not cammed yet, but when Harris is done with the heads and cam on my Impala, the Camaro is getting the same treatment.
Old 04-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Teching In

Hmm I use Peace Valley for all my photos. I didn't know there was a gathering there last year. I'll have to keep an eye out if they do it again this year.

Saturday's are tough for me. Saturday Evenings are good but I work till 6PM in Flemington so noon won't work.

Attached Thumbnails DOYLESTOWN area people.......-gtosii.7.jpg   DOYLESTOWN area people.......-gtosii.16.jpg   DOYLESTOWN area people.......-monarovz66.jpg   DOYLESTOWN area people.......-monarovz38.jpg  
Old 04-17-2007, 10:31 AM
TECH Fanatic

We should add a poll, see what the best day of the week is for everyone. I go to school from end of august to beginning of may, but im around all summer and usually every 2-3 weeks during school. Seems like we have some people interested.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:45 PM
10 Second Club

any evening is usually good for me, although i don't stay out too late since i leave for work at 4:30 AM. every morning i'd stay out late on a fri/sat night however...

whenever, im almost always down- i'll let the majority decide. i won't have my car next week for that week and maybe a bit longer (hopefully not) but i'd still come down to hang and shoot the ****.

is any night during the week good for anybody? the week nights get boring as all hell and a weekly get-together is always nice to break up the week.. saturday nights sometimes people have better **** to do rather than hang in a parking lot and talk about cars/racing. i really don't but some people do...
Old 04-17-2007, 05:29 PM
TECH Regular

D-Town here, not sure how soon my car is gonna be back on the road ( early June maybe?) but I AM IN. Hell I'll come either way just to check out the cars and meet ya fella's... and of course to beat up on your slow LSX cars with my SWEET Lincoln.

I know some people I can get in on a meet up in the are (LS1 WS6, 25th anniversary T/A, couple LT1's, some monter carlo kids). Since I don't know anybody on the boards from my area any of you know me?.. maybe Ryan is on here (LS1 WS6)?

WHO HAS THE SILVER LS1 TWIN TURBO GTO in our area???, it used to have a (magnacharger)? i think. You stalked me through doylestown out of Thompson Toyota and I thought you were a G6 riding my *** so I dropped a gear near the hospital and you blew by me like I was parked

Anyway, I'm in for some meet up, Rita's is perfect I work right across the street (Thompson Toyota).... DAMN i have to get my Z back on the road poor thing hasnt seen a WOT 1-2-3-4 in six months (hasnt seen traction in 9 months

Quick Reply: DOYLESTOWN area people.......