Eastern Members CT, DE, NH, NJ, NY, MA, ME, MD, PA, RI, VT, VA, WV

Thanks Don....

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2007, 07:09 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks Don....

I know there have already be about a billion of these threads, but I dont care. I have to publicly thank Don for the awsome job he did putting my truck to gether this past winter. When I told Don I wanted to go faster, I really had no idea what I was talking about. But Don knew and he got me to where I wanted to be. He was fair in pricing and gave it everything he had to get my truck done. The truck is more than I could have ever thought it would be and I have only put 120 miles on it and got gas twice (I still have to figure out the gauge thing).

Don answered every question that I had through out this whole process and took the time to explained to me why stuff was done the way it was. I know have a much better understanding of how these engines and turbos work because of this.

I also want to thank Keith, Marcel, Griff and anyone else that help with the truck. Also I need to thank Mike for being Dons test subject when it comes to building the turbo kits.

Thanks again Don and I will try not to break anything anytime soon.....
Old 05-05-2007, 07:41 PM
11 Second Club

Good deal Matt.. My GTO is in Don's hands as we speak, dropped it off today so he can work his "magic" on it! TOP NOTCH guy and probably the BEST work around...
Old 05-05-2007, 11:40 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He also did my car over the winter. Great guy, answered all the questions I had, made me feel comfortable with everything. The work was TOP NOTCH!! Best shop around, PERIOD! Hopefully I will work my ***** off over the summer and get enough money saved up for a cam and of course it will go into Don's hands again
Old 05-06-2007, 09:04 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

good deal matt , enjoy it and go scare the crap outta some people he did an amazing job on that lil red truck of yours. and follow ur instructions
Old 05-06-2007, 09:35 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Good job Don.

Matt, keep the shiny side up man.
Old 05-06-2007, 10:33 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by badpewter-z
good deal matt , enjoy it and go scare the crap outta some people he did an amazing job on that lil red truck of yours. and follow ur instructions
Thanks Keith. I came home and made my father read the directions 3 times....just in case he takes it out when I'm not home
Old 05-06-2007, 01:08 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

That truck has to be scary fast for a street driven truck.... a v8 s-10 can be a little hairy, your setup has got to be 10 steps farther up that ladder. The shock you can put on people that are driving performance cars when you dust them off the road has got to be a blast.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 8ALTNG
I know there have already be about a billion of these threads, but I dont care. I have to publicly thank Don for the awsome job he did putting my truck to gether this past winter. When I told Don I wanted to go faster, I really had no idea what I was talking about. But Don knew and he got me to where I wanted to be. He was fair in pricing and gave it everything he had to get my truck done. The truck is more than I could have ever thought it would be and I have only put 120 miles on it and got gas twice (I still have to figure out the gauge thing).

Don answered every question that I had through out this whole process and took the time to explained to me why stuff was done the way it was. I know have a much better understanding of how these engines and turbos work because of this.

I also want to thank Keith, Marcel, Griff and anyone else that help with the truck. Also I need to thank Mike for being Dons test subject when it comes to building the turbo kits.

Thanks again Don and I will try not to break anything anytime soon.....
i was getting a price for a cam swap, headers, and intake swap at dez and i was there when Don was tuning your truck, that thing is amazing, it seemed so tame but when you open it up
Old 05-07-2007, 06:51 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm really happy on how the truck came out.Not 1 problem since startup.Drives like stock with alot more power.
Old 05-07-2007, 07:04 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Slowhawk
I'm really happy on how the truck came out.Not 1 problem since startup.Drives like stock with alot more power.
The beauty of Forced Induction and the right combination to go with it, with Top Notch tuning!!
Old 05-07-2007, 08:10 AM
.T.
TECH Resident

Don and Dez are great to work with.
-another repeat, satisfied customer
Old 05-07-2007, 06:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 8ALTNG
Thanks Keith. I came home and made my father read the directions 3 times....just in case he takes it out when I'm not home

that truck is a beast man. have a blast with it, don did an amazing job. cant wait to see it at the track.