Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Good Ls1 Shop in South Fla

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-2009, 01:58 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Good Ls1 Shop in South Fla

Hey guys, well the motor and tranny came out great. Now that the motor and tranny are getting built, I need someone to put it all back in. I would do it myself, just where I did it at, I can tie up a lift at school, and I just dont have time.

Thanks

Chris
Old 10-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Launching!

Hey man, I recently had Luke at Revolution Performance swap out my LS1 for a fully built 370 LQ4 on my F-body. They work out of Davie and were excellent to work with. They gave me the best quote for the swap out of all the shops I called in S. Florida. They also came highly recommended to me by another user on this forum. If I had to ever do another LS swap, they would get my business. Luke is the man, he goes way out of his way to satisfy his clients, I have nothing but respect for Luke. They work on many different vehicles, domestic and import.
Old 10-27-2009, 03:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by omore001
Hey man, I recently had Luke at Revolution Performance swap out my LS1 for a fully built 370 LQ4 on my F-body. They work out of Davie and were excellent to work with. They gave me the best quote for the swap out of all the shops I called in S. Florida. They also came highly recommended to me by another user on this forum. If I had to ever do another LS swap, they would get my business. Luke is the man, he goes way out of his way to satisfy his clients, I have nothing but respect for Luke. They work on many different vehicles, domestic and import.
^ what he said
Old 10-27-2009, 08:02 PM

Cool

horsepower sales in pompano they are lsx kings some of the sickest cars ive ever seen. check them out

Quick Reply: Good Ls1 Shop in South Fla