Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Tuning Book - Master EFI Tuner - GM EFI

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2012, 11:53 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Arrow Tuning Book - Master EFI Tuner - GM EFI

Our best selling tuning book is now available through Race Part Solutions. We've sold thousands of these books in over 17 countries! Many thanks to all who have purchased it in the past and supported us with good word-of-mouth! If you're interested in buying this book (which shows how to tune GM EFI using both HP Tuners and EFI Live) click on the link below to Race Part Solutions...

http://racepartsolutions.com/products.asp?cat=199

They've posted some sample pages as well in the "Detail" section. They have plenty of inventory and are ready for orders! Over the coming weeks we will be integrating Masport Speed Shop with Master Engine Tuner and will no longer sell these books through Masport Speed Shop's website. Get the best tuning book on the market at Race Part Solutions while supplies last!
Old 06-13-2012, 12:24 PM
FormerVendor

Great book - great tuner - highly recommended!
Old 06-16-2012, 12:00 AM
Teching In

Just would like to know, is this book for just beginning to learn the hp tuner ?
Old 06-16-2012, 09:20 AM
10 Second Club

I'd say the book is very good for a beginner. Personally i feel that if you own the software, you should own this book. It helped a ton when I first got the software, in learning how to navigate and understand which tables do what. Now, after a few years of owning it, I do use the book as a reference. So in my experience it's good for both beginners and advanced users.
Old 06-16-2012, 11:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by dan@masportspeedshop
Our best selling tuning book is now available through Race Part Solutions. We've sold thousands of these books in over 17 countries! Many thanks to all who have purchased it in the past and supported us with good word-of-mouth! If you're interested in buying this book (which shows how to tune GM EFI using both HP Tuners and EFI Live) click on the link below to Race Part Solutions...

http://racepartsolutions.com/products.asp?cat=199

They've posted some sample pages as well in the "Detail" section. They have plenty of inventory and are ready for orders! Over the coming weeks we will be integrating Masport Speed Shop with Master Engine Tuner and will no longer sell these books through Masport Speed Shop's website. Get the best tuning book on the market at Race Part Solutions while supplies last!

Hey Dan, do you guys tune LT-1's as well?
Old 06-16-2012, 05:07 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by Erik@Lashway
Great book - great tuner - highly recommended!
Thanks for the kind words, E!

As for LT-1's, no, I don't tune them anymore just 'cause the software is too pricey and the PCM's too finicky to keep it profitable from a business point of view. If the PCM pooches while I'm tuning it, I have to buy the customer a new one. With the conformal coat GM used on these boards during manufacture and their age, these problems are rearing their heads more often. That, and the cost of the tuning licences and the failure rate of that stuff makes it hard to justify from a business perspective. It can be done, but not profitably enough to keep the lights on in a shop in South Florida. I always recommend that LT1 owners learn to tune their cars themselves because A) you can, it's easy enough, and B) you need to be patient with the software and PCM. That's easy for the car owner to do on a weekend with a beer in hand. For shop owners, it's a killer.

Quick Reply: Tuning Book - Master EFI Tuner - GM EFI