Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

American Bulldog....I'm in a bind

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2014, 04:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default American Bulldog....I'm in a bind

I am posting here and perhaps it's the wrong place but I need help.
I'm moving and in a crunch about having a place I can take my AB Thor.
He's 4 years old, his mother is a Johnson and father is a Scott.
He is well behaved in the home. If you need to crate him while you are gone, walk him before you leave and when you get home. He can go 10 hrs in crate, but will be ready to use up his stored energy. He loves to be with my family and I and our Yorkie. He gets along great with other small dogs and other non Alpha male dogs is introduced properly. I am currently in Miami and moving to Atlanta.
If I can verify you have a good home I will bring him to anyone along my route of travel to Atlanta from Miami. Look at the videos I have below.
He loves kids and great guard dog. I leave my front door unlocked during the day and the back door is never locked, no one is coming in if he doesn't know you. He eats twice a day and a 40lb bag of quality food last about 3 to 4 weeks.
I never had him fixed, but willing to pay for it if that would make things better for you...keep in mind what I've observed with fixed males, they lose there muscle and put on fat easy. Please, look at the videos below to see you will have a great companion. He loves hiking, took him to TN twice and he took to the mountains like a champ!

if you are not a walker, you can play games with gallons as you see in the vid or play tug of war with him using appropiate item...I use palm branches as we have a ton here or I get a old pair of jeans. Make sure you win at the end of the game to let him know you are the leader. He's a great dog and part of the family, just needs a good home and the new owner will be proud.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:14 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I really hope someone can help you out. I have an Olde English Bulldoggee (half English Bulldog and half American Bulldog). These bully breeds are great dogs! Mine is also an alpha male though...
Old 08-25-2014, 12:11 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Max please PM me or message me on Facebook (name is Joseph Santana not sure if you remember me). Or you can try calling me at 305-972-7012. If I dont answer Im either at school or working so might be easier to text me or PM me. My girlfriend and I just moved into a small lake front efficiency style cottage with a big back yard. We are major animal lovers and would take excellent care of him. Contact me when you get a chance so I can ask a few questions and we'll see if we can work something out.

Quick Reply: American Bulldog....I'm in a bind