Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Vengeance Racing=LS1Tech Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 09:10 AM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Vengeance Racing=LS1Tech Sponsor

For those of you who do not know.... There is a new shop in town Vengeance Racing opened its doors last month in Cumming Georgia. We are located 5 minutes off of Interstate 400 (Exit 14).
Vengeance is owned by Mike Carnahan. Mike has worked with GMMG Inc for over six years and has been working on the LS series engines since their debut. Having built over 400 LS based Heads/cam packages, over 90 different LS based strokers from mild 396s to Insane 454s he knows his stuff!! Mike is also a GM Master Technician with several years of GM dealership training experience. His knowledge/experience is without a doubt what the Southeast has been looking for.
Vengeance is operated/managed/marketed by me, Ron Mowen(Formerly Cammin BeaSSt on LS1Tech) I have worked with Mike at GMMG Inc for almost five years. With so much time working together in the past we know how to make things happen and we know what the customer expects. I will be the voice of Vengeance. If you have a problem/concern/question call me. I am here for you.
Vengeance also has another MAJOR asset. That is William (Buddy) Daniell. Buddy has been working on C5s/F bodies since their inception. Buddy has several years experience with major C5 race teams as a mechanic/pit crew person. His knowledge of Corvettes is a major PLUS to have at Vengeance.

Vengeance was created to give you guys/gals a reputable shop that is LOCAL and can meet the needs/wants of the customer. We are an authorized dealer for Kooks Custom Headers, Comp Cams, UMI Suspension, Strange Engineering,TEA/TrickFlow cylinder heads, and many many more!!!!! We will continue to grow in order to please you, the customer!!!!!
Vengeance will specialize in Gen III/IV Performance packages. Anything from basic bolt ons/tuning to stroker packages or power adders. We have complete LS1/LS2/LS7 Edit in House. Our LS1 Edit covers anything from 97^Corvettes,98^ F bodies, 02^ GM trucks/SUVs, The GTOs, C6, LS7/Z06, and even Hummers. We have tuning packages for GM trucks/SUVS/Hummers that will actually increase fuel economy while unleashing additional power/torque.

We hope that Vengeance will become a welcome name in the local performance community. If you need anything please give us a call. We have a website in progress and our dyno will be here within the month. Stay tuned for local car shows/dyno days/mod days coming up!!!!!
Old 08-02-2006, 09:19 AM
10 Second Club

Good luck sounds like you have a ton of exp at the shop. No lt1 work?
Old 08-02-2006, 09:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i will vouch for ron. he has been in the ls1 community for a number of years and is stand up. i wish you guys the best of luck and hope you put out many great combos.
Old 08-02-2006, 09:49 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

btw, ron, i added your shops info to the FL sponser list. let me know if you need more info (like an address) added.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/removed-locked-thread-graveyard/405238-florida-sponsor-list.html
Old 08-02-2006, 09:53 AM
TECH Senior Member

Even though they are in Georgia, I've been around here (ls1tech) and seen Ron's work with throttle bodies and I know he does good work with them, I will imagine he will do the same with everything else he does.
Old 08-02-2006, 10:58 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yep, AWESOME folks. Mike and Ron Built my car. They give good prices and do Fantastic work. I trust their opinions and trust them with my car. They actually care about the customer. Good Luck Mike and Ron!
Old 08-02-2006, 11:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome, exactly where are you located, im in panhandle of florida
Old 08-02-2006, 01:29 PM
TECH Addict

Thumbs up to these guys, they're reputable folks who are active among the local group. I'd let 'em work on mine without hesitation. Well worth the ride to Atlanta.

Quick Reply: Vengeance Racing=LS1Tech Sponsor