Florida Members Fun, sun and LS1's

Jeremy Formato tuning and porting in Gainesville 11/2, Orlando 11/4

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2006, 08:59 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Jeremy Formato tuning and porting in Gainesville 11/2, Orlando 11/4

Hey guys, I will be up at rollins automotive in Gville on Thursday 11/2 and Corvette Masters on 11/4, if anyone needs any tuning or just wants to hang out. Tuning is $375 and dyno is about $100 Porting LS2 manifolds is $300. I hope that we can help you out. We thoroughly tune the vehicle from idle thru WOT aggressively to optimize the vehicles full potential for the mods. After the dyno is complete we also test on the street to make sure everything is safe and dialed in 100%. I also try my best to inform the customer of what is going on with the vehicle, what certain tables do and how to improve the vehicle. If one doesnt want to do a full tune we can setup a partial tune or a street tune (w/o dyno) for a significantly lower price.
If you cannot make these events I travel to Ft myers, Miami and live in Tampa. I can tune 85-06 vehicles and can tune trucks, Cobalt SS, saturn Ions, GTOs, Fbodys, and Corvettes. I look forward to optimizing your vehicle you will not be disappointed.
Thank you all and God Bless.
Jeremy Formato
Old 11-01-2006, 09:05 AM
Staging Lane

How much to have a SES light proggramed out. I did an EGR delete and it obviously is going to stay on untill it's tuned out.
Old 11-01-2006, 09:05 AM
TECH Resident

Bump for an awsome tuner..
Old 11-01-2006, 09:46 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by JAMcamaro
How much to have a SES light proggramed out. I did an EGR delete and it obviously is going to stay on untill it's tuned out.
The charge for this is $40. I can do a lot of transmission prgramming, to make it more aggressive and fun to drive. I can make the car perform better, turn on the fans sooner, raise the rev limit, and delete any other codes you might have set for $150.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:01 AM
Staging Lane

Sweet! I'll try and go to Robby's shop this Sat.
Old 11-01-2006, 07:20 PM
Staging Lane

What time will you be at Corvette Masters?
Old 11-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Staging Lane

How often do you go to Corvette Masters?
Old 11-04-2006, 10:11 AM
Staging Lane

I actually have not been there in half a year. I just got back from there today and they proggramed the SES light out for me since Jeremy had to cancel. Chris did it for me and I am very happy right now. Just have to do the Transmission now. I used to go with my neighbor in his white 71 Nova to some of the cruises to car shows, and we would usually meet up at Corvette Masters before leaving. I think that place is part of the reason I started getting into cars more. I have always loved muscle cars but never new a thing about them,, then my neighbor took me under his wing and started letting me help him with his car. I still don't know that much about cars but I am not lost anymore when people start talking about them.

Quick Reply: Jeremy Formato tuning and porting in Gainesville 11/2, Orlando 11/4