Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Where to buy missing Procharger parts?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 10:53 AM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Where to buy missing Procharger parts?

I've been trying to reach Bob@EPP for the last couple days with no luck. I know he has had somethings going on outside of work, so I'm sure he's busy with that, but I really need to get these parts ordered so I can finish my D1SC install.

Need a crank pinning kit (which I think Thunder sells), a new crank bolt (not sure where to go for this), and those dowel pins that go from the pulley to the balancer...I have no idea where to go for those. I have googled until I'm blue in the face looking for this stuff, so I'm hoping you guys can help point me in the right direction.

If anyone has any other suggestions for the dowels, I'm all ears...
Old 02-23-2010, 11:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I was gonna say EPP but seems you already tried them. Try sending bob a PM on here. Maybe he will see that if he isnt able to get to the phones. I know he is still loggin on & will probably see your post & chime in.

Other than that try Speed Inc or Texas Speed.
Old 02-23-2010, 11:25 AM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

I've sent him a PM, called and left a message, and posted in some of the threads he's regularly in to try to get him to call me back, but no luck...

I'll try the others you listed. Thanks.
Old 02-23-2010, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i was wondering the same thing i have been trying to get ahold of him for the past couple days also and no response i have sent hime pm called and left message and emailed and herd nothing and i have alot of stuff i ordered and i really would like to get my setup together but im stuck without his fi cam but i cant get ahold of him and the new number only rings 2 times??..i
Old 02-23-2010, 02:43 PM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by mean94lt1
i was wondering the same thing i have been trying to get ahold of him for the past couple days also and no response i have sent hime pm called and left message and emailed and herd nothing and i have alot of stuff i ordered and i really would like to get my setup together but im stuck without his fi cam but i cant get ahold of him and the new number only rings 2 times??..i
Same situation here. Hell, I checked his profile a few minutes ago and he was on the board, checking PMs. I'm sure he gets hundreds a day, though...still, you'd think there might be a good contact number for him somewhere. Maybe he's on vacation?
Old 02-23-2010, 04:01 PM
-Q-
TECH Fanatic

Ended up finding all the parts I needed from Procharger. Probably should have thought of them in the first place...anyways, they had the dowel pins, the crank bolt, and the crank pinning kit. FYI, though...Procharger wanted $250 for the pinning kit! Holy crap! I ended up buying the kit from Byunspeed instead for $99.

Anyways, big ups to Procharger and their customer service...they were super-helpful and very polite.

Quick Reply: Where to buy missing Procharger parts?