Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

APS C6 TT system want to Upgrade to Z06 APS system questions inside

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2010, 06:43 PM
8 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default APS C6 TT system want to Upgrade to Z06 APS system questions inside

I have the standard C6 APS system and want to upgrade to the Z06 system as the turbos flow much more and I will have much better boost control as now my wastegates are set above 30 psi bench crack pressure but still crack open at 19 psi.

I have a few questions and was wondering if anybody here will be able to help me.

1) Are the manifolds on the Z06 and C6 systems the same? If so, does anybody have a set of turbos from the Z06 system they would like to sell.

2) Is it possible to purchase hot parts from APS?

My only other option is the TTi system, but the 6265 turbos are not large enough for what I plan to do.

If anybody has any info, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

Conrad
Old 07-19-2010, 08:18 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1. not 100% certain, i'd ask INTMD8 ; I think the C6Z06 manifolds were T3 flange, C6 was T28

2. Its only possible to purchase nothing from APS unfortunately, unless you have a WRX. Even when in LS performance business it would be difficult to purchase individual parts, present day I can't imagine.
Old 07-19-2010, 09:06 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

manifolds are the same.

down pips are different.

To give you a better idea of the difference. pull up the website and look at the two. like the pictures. your can see clear as day that they are damn near two completely different kits.

best luck is sell yours and buy z06. call APS i know they still have like 4 or 5 kits in stock

Quick Reply: APS C6 TT system want to Upgrade to Z06 APS system questions inside