Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

Return style fuel system on a Maggie?(custom app)

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 08:24 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Return style fuel system on a Maggie?(custom app)

I have a MP112 kit from an 04 gto on my Vega, i am currently running the 98 corvette fuel filter/fpr in the trunk area. but i want to move all my fuel lines outside of the car and go to a return style fuel system with braided line. i just need some help figure out what i need.

Since my fuel rails only have the feed line and i didnt notice if it had any other locations for a potential return i am not sure on how to go about this situation.

I figured i either have to have different fuel rails, Have the current rails tapped for a return, or have some sort of bypass fuel pressure regulator on the feed line to the rail.

The only thing i have right now that i plan on using is my 255lph pump, 16 gal fuel cell, and magnacharger fuel rails.
Old 09-14-2010, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you have a few options. one you already mention which is buy new rails and a return style fpr, use you existing line as the feed or if it is small use it as the return. you can also just buy another passenger side rail, feed the rear, crossover the front and then return out the other rear with the fpr call Nate at Nasty Performance, he has done a lot of work with these maggies
Old 09-14-2010, 10:18 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just sent Nate an e-mail so im sure he will set me straight.