Forced Induction Superchargers | Turbochargers | Intercoolers

LT1 turbo kit pics

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2006, 08:44 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Default LT1 turbo kit pics

Hot parts kit I made for an LT1. Its for sale for anyone interested.

stock modified 1995 ex. manifolds.
2.5: cross over pipes
V-band flanges for quick assembly
3" downpipe
T67 Garrett Turbo T4 .96 tangential (rated for 750fwhp)
50mm HKS style wastegate with various springs for different boost levels
3 O2 sensor bungs (2 for closed loop and one on the DP for a wideband setup)

This kit should support 550-600rwhp with a forgd motor, heads/cam setup.

This kit loses A/C unfortunatley.

If you have any quesions or concerns or want big pictures, email me since I check that more than this site: jrbellas95z28@yahoo.com

If it doesnt sell here, I will throw it up on ebay. I can also do a cold side and intercooler for those interested.

Jon

Old 07-08-2006, 11:02 PM
9 Second Club

Received 64 Likes on 54 Posts

So who thinks about the irony in the fact companys like Hi Flo can't deliver a kit but this fine fellow here has dished out two or 3 in the past few months...

interesting dont you all say?

It jsut takes a certain kinda person to design and sell a kit for a buisness... I think Jon could. (but jon... if you take that as me telling you to do it, you need to change spme things like the really tight bend in the downpipe. look how Hi Flo is getting bitched at for stupid ****, so that is one thing i would change.)...

why didn't you run the downpipe down the pass side again?
Old 07-09-2006, 07:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by Dragframe
So who thinks about the irony in the fact companys like Hi Flo can't deliver a kit but this fine fellow here has dished out two or 3 in the past few months...

interesting dont you all say?

It jsut takes a certain kinda person to design and sell a kit for a buisness... I think Jon could. (but jon... if you take that as me telling you to do it, you need to change spme things like the really tight bend in the downpipe. look how Hi Flo is getting bitched at for stupid ****, so that is one thing i would change.)...

why didn't you run the downpipe down the pass side again?
UNfortunately I dont have the man power to mass produce, but if I can sell a kit here of there for fun/experience, its worth it. I had never seen a cast manifold kit for LT1's before, and I see the truck manny kits all the time for LSX guys, so I figured I'd try it

The manifold on the pass side would have caused the 3" DP to hit the framerail...I guess I could have ovaled it in that spot, but then you wouldnt be able to pull the pipe out without pulling the manifold

If I do another cast manifold setup again, the sharp 90 wont be there. This setup will still make power though.

Quick Reply: LT1 turbo kit pics