Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Stock injector Question

Search this Thread

Old 10-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock injector Question

So last weekend Me and a buddy of mine ran through my car clean everything and hooked it up to efi live just to check the tune and everything out. Well I happened to notice and look up the injectors. They are stock (which made us run the efi live). The injectors are running 120% duty cycle. It is a 98 with tea 2.5 5.3 heads and 224r cam, put down 440rwhp.
-Would i gain a few horsepower if i picked up a set of #42's?
I have to drop the tank and see if the fuel pump is stock too, but i have a feeling its not.
What injectors would yall suggest? i do plan on spraying the car in the future(100-200hp) wet shot.
Old 10-28-2009, 08:21 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1998Chv37s
So last weekend Me and a buddy of mine ran through my car clean everything and hooked it up to efi live just to check the tune and everything out. Well I happened to notice and look up the injectors. They are stock (which made us run the efi live). The injectors are running 120% duty cycle. It is a 98 with tea 2.5 5.3 heads and 224r cam, put down 440rwhp.
-Would i gain a few horsepower if i picked up a set of #42's?
I have to drop the tank and see if the fuel pump is stock too, but i have a feeling its not.
What injectors would yall suggest? i do plan on spraying the car in the future(100-200hp) wet shot.
42 is the right number... we have them still on sale, brand new flow matched Bosch for 289 a set