Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

A thumbs up to Racetronix

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thumbs up A thumbs up to Racetronix

Since it's easy to make a thread bashing a company/vendor for whatever reason, I wanted to make one to praise one.

I bought my Racetronix FP and harness last July and it sat in my garage for over a year before I finally got time to install it. The instructions were the most straight-forward and easy to understand as any product I've ever seen (on par with SJM and their line lock kits). I installed the harness first to make sure it worked properly before I installed the FP, and of course it did. The FP installation went just as well. All told, it took a solid day to do everything from cutting the trap door, installing the harness and pump, to buttoning everything up. Fuel px went from 58 before the install to 61 after.

And for those wondering, my '98 metal gas tank looked as clean as a whistle. No rust, no gunk. The fuel was crystal clear and the walls looked spotless.

So props to Racetronix for making a great, easy to install product!
Old 09-15-2011, 07:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, I did my Racetronix pump install back in 2005 and it was pretty easy... and I dropped the tank too!
Old 09-15-2011, 06:49 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've never heard anything bad about Racetronics.
Old 09-17-2011, 01:57 PM
On The Tree

Location: Just because the voices aren't real, doesn't mean they're not right!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another big thumbs up for Racetronix

Absolutely could not agree more.

They are the ONLY company I will use for wiring harnesses/adapters, etc. No cheap offshore crap (unless you count Canada as "offshore" ). Their attention to quality and detail when making their products is first rate, unlike their big competitor whose name starts with a "C".