Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

need to know info on injectors

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default need to know info on injectors

Installed a turbo kit on an 07 Sierra Classic 5.3 that is flex fuel. Need to step up to some 60# injectors. I dont want to use any pigtail adapter. Just want a plug and play injector. Are the flex fuel harnesses different when it comes to the injectors? I know they use the US CAR connector style but is that the only difference? I have looked for days and have not gotten a solid answer. Thanks
Old 05-05-2012, 01:08 PM
TECH Resident

I think its the EV1 you are talking about... not certain, but there are several brands that will be direct plug and play. Also, regarding pigtails or connector converters, I have the converters on my car and they are well made, if you are worried about connection issues using pigtails, I wouldn't.

Get with FIC Injectors and speak with them, I'm willing to bet they can offer you a direct fit 60# or slightly larger
Old 05-05-2012, 02:32 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ncmcamaro
Installed a turbo kit on an 07 Sierra Classic 5.3 that is flex fuel. Need to step up to some 60# injectors. I dont want to use any pigtail adapter. Just want a plug and play injector. Are the flex fuel harnesses different when it comes to the injectors? I know they use the US CAR connector style but is that the only difference? I have looked for days and have not gotten a solid answer. Thanks
The harness is uscar connectors on a flex fuel truck, the injector is the same size and plug as a ls2 except it uses a different o ring on the bottom to accept the 14 mm bore on the truck manifold. Overall height on the injector is 48mm oring to o ring. We have a full line up of flow matched ls2 injectors from 30 to 200 lbs. here's the link
Www.corvetteinjectors.com
Old 05-06-2012, 08:21 AM
Staging Lane

Kool. I'll be calling y'all soon to buy them. Thanks for the info.