Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

How far?

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2005, 03:39 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How far?

420rwhp right now...that is on the 98' injectors and stock fuel pump....

wanting to do a ported throttle body,ls1 edit tune, and 150 shot wet.

so looking to get at 600rwhp.what fuel upgrades do I HAVE to do,to do this.keep the same injectors,get a fuel pump,visa versa or have to get both.....and how much of a pita is it to do the install.

Im not looking to blow my car up,but i want to get by doing just whatever is necessairy to get the job done.
thanks

also my car came with ported MAF ends on it.....would my car run richer with a stock maf(its a little lean now)? could that also mean better #'s?
Old 10-31-2005, 08:53 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You'll need a fuel pump upgrade (like the Racetronix kit) at that horsepower level. If possible log your injector duty cycle and see where you are at with your current injectors. Since you are already getting a tune it wouldn't hurt to move up to a 32lb injector.

Matt

Originally Posted by darbydarby
420rwhp right now...that is on the 98' injectors and stock fuel pump....

wanting to do a ported throttle body,ls1 edit tune, and 150 shot wet.

so looking to get at 600rwhp.what fuel upgrades do I HAVE to do,to do this.keep the same injectors,get a fuel pump,visa versa or have to get both.....and how much of a pita is it to do the install.

Im not looking to blow my car up,but i want to get by doing just whatever is necessairy to get the job done.
thanks

also my car came with ported MAF ends on it.....would my car run richer with a stock maf(its a little lean now)? could that also mean better #'s?