Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Best price on 9"

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 10:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best price on 9"

Ok after shopping and shopping and shopping and getting frustrated I thought I'd ask where you all bought your 9". I need a rear capable of withstanding 1000whp. I don't mind assembling the rear myself to save money.
Old 02-10-2016, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 2000z/28
Ok after shopping and shopping and shopping and getting frustrated I thought I'd ask where you all bought your 9". I need a rear capable of withstanding 1000whp. I don't mind assembling the rear myself to save money.
Let the show begin...
Old 02-11-2016, 12:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by chopper
Let the show begin...
my thoughts exactly.
Old 02-11-2016, 05:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 28 Likes on 18 Posts

It'll be a sponsor-a-rama!!!
Old 02-11-2016, 08:38 AM
Teching In

I'd love it if they would fight for my business lol. Whoever gives me the best price will get my money today.
Old 02-11-2016, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

If you are looking at 1000rwhp capable nine inch there really is only a couple of options and that is an M9 & the Midwest Chassis fabricated nine inch. The price of the M9 already starts off at $350 more than the Midwest Chassis rear end and has less available options. Another nice feature is the MWC fabricated nine inch is the only rear end that bolts back in just how your factory 10-bolt came out. It has a drain plug, swaybar brackets, brake line tabs/clips, and e-brake bracket at no extra charge.

If you have any questions I can price you out on both. (309)382-6252
Old 02-11-2016, 10:47 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

MWC is direct with Strange and Moser, plus we manufacture the most popular fabricated 9" package. MWC has a better deal on all the parts than most other vendors which allows us to pass along the savings to our customers.

Being we are able to source components from multiple suppliers for center sections, gears, diff units, axles, and brakes means we can build the proper combination of those components to make sure you get the right parts for your particular needs, and we will by far have the best prices and tech help you can find.

If you have done your shopping you should have a good idea of what is out there an approximate prices. It's as easy as a quick phone call and one of us will go over your car's needs, future goals, and then work within your budget to make sure you get the best possible deal. The performance rearend is a large investment for your car so it is your best interest to work with the people who will give you the right info on all the options, and even the competition's offerings. It is not uncommon for MWC to be able to beat our competitions' prices by several hundred dollars and supply better quality parts, and not necessarily on just our in-house manufactured items.
Old 02-11-2016, 11:55 AM
FormerVendor

I can help you out with your needs!

http://www.trickchassis.com/index.ph...ing-with-axles

Email or call me!

info@trickchassis.com

608-313-9197
Old 02-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Teching In

I will call both of you tomorrow!
Old 02-12-2016, 08:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 38 Likes on 37 Posts

I will call both of you tomorrow!
Here is some basic details of our fabricated nine inch.

Midwest Chassis fabricated 9-inch rearend packages are designed to work on street cars with off-road Y-pipe full exhaust, duals, and even hard-core drag cars. Our true fabricated triangulated housing incorporates technology that allows for a much stronger design than the stock stamped style housings or even other manufacturers fabricated rears without adding extra weight. All components are laser cut using all USA steel components. We offer one-off custom features as well.

SPECS:
CAD Design Components
Laser Cut
CNC folds
DOM Seamless tubing
Billet Housing Ends
Fully gusseted design (Internal bulkhead gussets and axle tube go all the way to the carrier studs, fully welded around axle tube, face plate, and housing backside)
Widest housing design (Increased strength with or without brace. 4-5" of axle tube is welded to the faceplate)
First company to offer 3-channel ABS on aftermarket 9-inch rearends
Rearend assemblies include chromoly adjustable torque arm - tunnel or transmission crossmemeber mount (Torque arm uses aircraft grade, Chromoly, Teflon lined heim joint at the front to allow suspension articulation without binding).
Transmission crossmember mounted version available for all transmission combos
Tunnel mount crossmembers are available for cat-back or true duals & include the driveshaft loop at no charge
Our torque arm is mounted to the crossmember with a 5-hole height adjustable pivot link
Street version pivot link is mounted to the crossmember with a Energy Suspension polyurethane bushing to eliminate noise
All bracketry retains stock mounting locations and geometry

The following features are included at NO additional charge:
Any available width
5 position adjustable relocator style lower control arm brackets
drain plug
stock style mounted anti-sway bar brackets installed
brake hose brackets installed
1998-2002 rearend models include e-brake cable bracket installed
brake line clips welded on
chassis brake hose adapter included
housing vent
grade 8 hardware included for all brackets - no other manufacturers do this