Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Special thanks to Hawkcmc

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 07:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Special thanks to Hawkcmc

Hawkcmc just wanted to let you know and every one else know how please I am with the Center Section that you built for me. There is no way that I could thank you enough for what you did for me. You worked with me when no one else would. You gave me a price that no one in this world could beat and I thank you. I mean the last thing that I could have expected was to have a polished and lightend gear. I asked some people why would you polish a gear and they said "Because they are quiter that way." You went the extra mile when you did not have to even for someone that was broke.

Bottom line I will always go to you for any of my drivetrain needs. You were incredible to deal with and the customer service was supereb. If I sent you an e-mail you replied within an hour most of the time and you never waited past the following morning to reply. Again I can not tell you how pleased with this thing.

Just to let you guys know what I orderd: 9" Nodular Iron Center Section, Detroit Locker, 4.22 gears, Lightend/Polished Gears, 1350 billet yoke. I will not provide the price I will allow Chris to do that because I promise you He paid more out of his pocket then I did. But this guy beats any price that you can find and this is quality work.

Thanks Chris

Matt
Old 05-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I appreciate the kind words, I told you you are a good guy so I was happy to help.

CMC
Old 05-10-2005, 12:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey no problem man....I have a new issue now. I am trying to get my driveshaft out of the tranny and it will not budge I am not sure what to do.