Sure maybe w the Malibu but just getting that back together..needs some time
fall time at atco

Small tire for small tire ..procharger vs procharger
I'm game
I don't have a procharger any longer..
Old 05-10-2015, 10:07 PM
Super Hulk Smash

Received 137 Likes on 114 Posts

So, I haven't read this thread. I know people hate Jannetty. Okay. Whatever.

But what's this thing with Slowhawk? How did that end up in a thread about Jannetty?

Look, everyone has a problem with a shop eventually. No shop is perfect. Not when customers are involved. Customers have an idea of how to do things and shops have their processes.

If you don't want anyone else touching your car, do the ******* work yourself. I'm a pain in the *** customer. I know I am. So I try not to be a customer. It's up to you to do your homework by looking at the work others have had done, talk to the shop about how they work, how they handle deadlines, how they handle payment, and how they communicate. If you don't like any of those answers, move on.

It's the same with contractors. I had to deal with them last year after a flood. There's a saying in the contracting world that applies to shops - will they treat it like it's a job or like it's theirs?

If you can feel confident in that answer, you can feel confident in the shop.

Remember, this is LS1Tech: the wild ******* west where we let people have their say. But I'm not going to let a bunch of bullshit keep on going. I'm locking this miserable thread. The conversation is there for people to see, but no reason to keep this one going. Start another one if you have issues with a vendor in the vendor feedback section.

Quick Reply: Beware Jannetty Racing Ent in CT