General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Some people...

Search this Thread

Old 11-05-2006, 11:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some people...

Need to get their heads out of their ***.

Today I was driving back from the junkyard in my faimly's dodge ram and I was in north Kansas City sitting at a stop light. There were two lanes, but the right lane was turn only lane. I was in the lane going straight and a white caviler was turning right and there was a blue mid 90's chrysler mini van next to me. The light changes I start to go and the mini van cuts in right behind me and starts ridding my ***. I'm going the speed limit so I tap the brakes to try to get him to back up, he was seriously about 1.5ft from my bumper. Then I hit the brakes alittle harder because he didn't back off any, next thing I know he's cutting out beside me cutting in front of me going into a right turn only lane thats bairly big enough for my truck alone, damn near taking off my front bumper. I lay on my horn and my buddie starts flipping him off. He pulls into a gas station and opens his door and starts making gestures trying to get me to pull over as I drive by. Then he gets back in that van and starts chasing me. Mind you I'm in a top heave slow *** truck, he followed me for 3 or 4 miles until I pulled into the city hall parking lot next to a cop car, unforutnally for me theirs no cop in the car. I park and get out to go inside and he stops in the street and gets out and starts walking towards me. This guy like 50yrs old, half a foot shorter than me, he's walking like he's gonna swing and I'm thinking, do it old man and you'll be laying on the ground in a pool of your own blood.

He starts yelling at me saying that I cut off his daughter in the white caviler 2 miles back and that I was driving like an idot. I never cut off anyone and I was going the speed limit using my turn signals. Then he reaches into the truck and rips the keys out of the ignition and ended up bending the **** out of the key. Then he trys lecturing me on how teens kill people every year and how I'm a bad driver and need to calm down. And how he's driven 1million miles, becasue he's had 5 cars and put 200k on each of them and never been in an accident. At this point I'm pissed off and yelling at him calling him a ******* idot for following me when I did nothing wrong to him or his daughter. I had never seen this guy, his daughter or either of their cars in my life and I know for a fact that I did not cut her or him off. We ended up shouting at each other for a good 15 min in front of city hall and absoulty no one came out. I finally ripped my keys back out of his hands and bent the key back into shape and took off. Not before I got his tags and a description of the mini van.

What do you guys think I should do, should I turn his *** in for road rage and some sort of assualt. I tried calling them today but they said that I need to call back tomorrow.

Sorry for the long rant but this guy was a complete ******* tool and an ******* when I did absoultly nothing to him or his daughter.
Old 11-05-2006, 11:07 PM
TECH Veteran

call in his car as stolen!!

tell the DMV.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

file a complaint with the police saying he broke ur key (personal property), that would teach that redneck
Old 11-06-2006, 09:25 AM
On The Tree

yeah just file a complaint. and keeps a look out for crazy people in white vans...
Old 11-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Launching!

dude... i had a similar experience just last week. i'm rolling into work and a guy pulls into our building's lot, but from the other side. i park and begin walking to the building. he pulls right in between me and the building entrance and rolls down his window (i assume he's about to ask for directions). he says "does that street have your name on it?" i'm standing their scratching my head wondering what this guy is talking about. he then starts ripping me a new ******* for "tearing by his house every morning at such and such time, driving like a lunatic, and that i'm going to get a citation... blah, blah, blah." my favorite was when he started telling me that i was "going to get it." i'm trying to be reasonable with the guy, but he's just being a real jerk-off and even tells me that he lives on a hillard street, which i've not only never heard of, but i certainly do not drive down to get to work everyday. i wanted to pop the guy in the mouth and i certainly would have if he had gotten out of his car and tried anything. instead i just told him to **** off and walked inside while he continued to scream at me. t's ironic that people feel it's justified to climb in their car and chase you like and idiot, taking the law into their own hands, but all the while acting out in the way they are upset at your for acting (or supposedly acting). any intelligent person would get a plate number and phone it in rather than try to be johnny law.

another quick story (sorry to be so long winded)... but one of my dad's coworkers (cop) was being harassed one day by some guy on the highway. he tried slowing down to let the guy pass, speeding up to get away from him, moving over, waving him on... but the guy just wanted to **** with him. finally this guy starts trying to run my dads friend off the road, well, that's when he felt his life was being threatened. he pulled his 40 caliber glock and shot the guy right in the head while they were careening down the highway. the guys car veered off into a building and cause a lot of damage. the cop (who was off duty) was brought up on man slaughter charges, but eventually got off in self defense. just goes to show you though, you never know who you're ******* with.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:11 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,493 Likes on 1,075 Posts

Next time you see his car in a parking lot, burn it down.
Old 11-06-2006, 10:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Find that cockbags vehicle

Bring an Icepick and magic or other indelible marker

Write F*CK YOU on the filter. make a small puncture wound about 3 times as big as this period . in the filter. Make it in the middle of the O on you.

It will be impossible to track.

And will ensure that he no-longer is a danger to the safety of others, at least until he affords a new motor/vehicle.

It will also give you a strong sense of satisfaction.
Old 11-06-2006, 11:28 PM
Staging Lane

you know in Vegas he would have gotten a gun in his face. You did OK, let this old crusty bastard vent. The key thing on the other hand was bullshit. as soon as he touched your truck you shouold have called the cops, big time 911 and give a description and of him and the car. Also, do you have a camera phone? a picture of dip **** would have been cool...
Old 11-07-2006, 02:12 AM
ЯєŧąяĐ Єl¡m¡иąŧøя ™

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

What an idiot. I hate redneck old men. You should have left him in a pool of blood.
Old 11-07-2006, 03:22 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by BLKWS.6
Find that cockbags vehicle

Bring an Icepick and magic or other indelible marker

Write F*CK YOU on the filter. make a small puncture wound about 3 times as big as this period . in the filter. Make it in the middle of the O on you.

It will be impossible to track.

And will ensure that he no-longer is a danger to the safety of others, at least until he affords a new motor/vehicle.

It will also give you a strong sense of satisfaction.

^^^I agree.........
Old 11-07-2006, 04:40 PM
TECH Addict

Another 'happened to me/a friend' story. A few weeks ago, a guy I work with was driving home, in his silver 2000 TA. Got all the way to his house, parked in his DRIVEWAY, when this guy pulled up in front of him, got out screaming and yelling, saying he cut him off miles back and followed him there. Keep in mind this ******* walked right onto my friends property. He pushed my friend, falling back onto his hood. He reared up and cold clocked the ******, laid him out on the street. Instantly 4 pigs showed, cuffed my friend, the whole spiel. Turns out this ******* was the brother-in-law of the county sheriff. After an entire night of booking, cuffs, bullshit, he was finally let go and gave a court date. After the initial intimidation **** wore off, he's now pressing charges back on this ******* because he assaulted him first, on his own private property. Next date is in december. This ***** thought he was his own vigilante because he married into a pig's family.....******* *******.
Old 11-07-2006, 04:45 PM
NKAWTG...N

SSU please