General Maintenance & Repairs Leaks | Squeaks | Clunks | Rattles | Grinds

Help finding annoying vibrations.

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2012, 02:41 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help finding annoying vibrations.

Need help trying to figure out where/what this vibration could be. When I'm at a red light it tends to vibrate the most and pluses with sound of the pulleys. Then when I speed up the car feels like its going over patches of rock. When I put it in park it's not noticeable but I soon as I go back to drive it starts up again. And I mostly feel it on the driver side floor panel. I recently took it to the dealer to change out the cats and ever since then the vibrations are getting worse. Thanks for the help in advance!
Old 11-09-2012, 09:58 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Update: found out what the strange vibration is turns out my o2 sensor is loose. Ever since I got my cats replaced its been doing this so I took it back to the dealer(thet had done the work to replace the cats) and they told me my o2 sensor is loose. He said they could fix it for $200(parts and labor) but I decided not to since they probably messed it up the first time.

Now the ticking is the problem I've only been able to find out that it ticks when I turn my ac on and then it stops when I shut it off. Any ideas that could help me with this one not sure what's messing up just that this sound is coming from the engine bay and its annoying. Thanks in advance

Quick Reply: Help finding annoying vibrations.