Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

need help!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2008, 06:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default need help!!

I am putting a ls7 in my car and I have everything plugged in except these sensors. Car doesn't have AC, ABS, EGR, OR A.I.R. or any of that unneeded stuff. If these plug into that stuff, I am golden..

Old 10-24-2008, 06:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

From the looks of it you should be straight. 2nd pic is for the A/C, 3rd pic is for the AIR i believe. I would only be concerned with the orange plug in the 1st pic, and the plugs in the 4th looks like IAT and something else. I have the diagrams and will look at them to see what I can find. They are color coded so i can pick out the 4th pic, but will get back to ya if no one hits back before I can.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:19 PM
TECH Addict

The 2 white ones in the 4th pic look exactly like the one white one in the 3rd pic. Sounds like I may be ok...

That is not the IAT in the 4th pic, it is in the same harness the maf, tps and IAC are.(I only know this because I plugged them up)

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it. Maybe I can get this thing fired up tomorrow!!
Old 10-25-2008, 08:37 AM
TECH Addict

Nevermind, got it figured out....

I am a dumbass....