Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Comment/advice on my possible exhaust setup

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2009, 10:42 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comment/advice on my possible exhaust setup

I think my current exhaust set up os way to quiet so I want to mix things up a bit. This weekend I am putting in a ls6 intake pnp tb and messing around with my exhaust.

I want to gut my cats(I need them for visual inspection) and get an xpipe. 3" inlet 2.5 outlet then under the axel with a single 12" long 2.5 in/out cherry bomb on each side. I know this year they came out with the short 12" cherry bombs and I want a no rasp loud sound magnaflow catback just is way to quiet. What do you guys think or should I try somethingbelse I do not want cutouts or dumps I need them to exit out the rear.O and a cam is coming next month
Old 01-16-2009, 10:55 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wait on the cam these cars get a little louder with a cam... lol you don't want a loud *** exhaust with near stock components and then it's screaming with the cam my stock exhaust got a little louder when i did the cam swap or maybe it was because i was always on the pedal

by the way if you want a loud exhaust setup look into spintech i love my duals
Old 01-16-2009, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Stock gutted cats + LM1 = sex. I'll try to post the vid of mine. Sounds deep like a lot of mustang exhaust does, not raspy at all.