Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got the DUALS put on

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 04:48 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Just got the DUALS put on

Today I am finally apart of the "X" gang. My set-up is as followed:

Pacesetter LT headers
Husker X pipe
Moroso Spiral Flows

The sound at idle is about the same as my LT,ORY, Magnaflow. Rasp is gone at the 2500rpm and has a deeper sound to it. Doing a SOTP dyno I feel the car has picked up some HP and a lot of power down low. Overall I am really happy with it! Ill try and post some pictures of it later.
Old 11-10-2003, 07:24 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Cool, I have the sprial flows too and the more I drive the car the more I like them. When they are cold they flutter a little or rasp.. but I guess thats to be expected with a cold exhaust... It sounds really nice..

the prob with MY cars is interior resonance.. I have zero carpeting/padding.. pretty much no interior..

The ground clearance with the tube mufflers are really good too.. just tuck it up into the tunnel area.

The lowest part of my exhaust setup is the flanges on the headers themselves. I use the Dr. Gas X-pipe kit.
Old 11-10-2003, 09:12 PM
12 Second Club

I will be doing the exact same setup this spring not decided on spiral flows, bullets, or twisters though. Im leaning towards bullets.