Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Check engine light code....

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2009, 11:27 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Exclamation Check engine light code....

Got a check engine light on the way home from work. . Engine recently got rebuilt about 2 weeks ago and this is the first code it threw out, I never Raced it or got on the gas or beat on it off the line. After babying the car i get error codes....WEll after it threw the code i noticed a little roughness in the idle...Not too bad but noticeable than the way it acted before the light came on. Im very cautious after the rebuild to make sure no new noise or anything comes out to play.

the code is p1133 Manufacture contrl fuel air metering.

Found a close to the code on gearchatter.com http://gearchatter.com/viewtopic8673...cf1f1600a2a221 .

I dont know where or how the heater circuit looks like. And i dont know what ground they are talking about... Could this cause the light to go on when i had low fuel last night? ITs been sitting for 8 monthsbefore it got running again, I had new gas before it ran though. Trying to figure out on how i would go about this. IT said a heater circuit could have failed at autozone...I have 2 new o2 sensors, deleted the rears. Said on autozones computer *Failed h02ss heater circuit, Signal shortered to ecm ground or improper supply to 02 sensor. Soooooo........ Any suggestions or pictures where i can start looking...Im not too tech sabby with wires. Please let me know....Already spent too much money on the car already for it to throw codes.
Old 08-01-2009, 12:18 PM
On The Tree

bump so i can fix it
Old 08-02-2009, 01:30 PM
On The Tree

So no one knows what it can be?