Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need help with lc1 wideband...

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009, 02:04 AM
TECH Addict

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Need help with lc1 wideband...

Well I posted this in the forced induction section but didn't get a response at all. Don't know where else to put it so here goes...

I installed a lc1 wideband with a autometer gauge. The only wires that aren't connected is the yellow wire, and a silver wire that I don't know where it goes, and isn't mentioned in the instructions. Also I don't have the calibration wired into a led or momentary switch. The gauge is getting power and so is the sensor. But when I turn the switch on the gauge doesn't start reading. It lights up one "brick" of a light in the stoich area. It never moves around and I am not getting any numbers to show up in the middle. I called innovative and all I could get from the guy on the phone was to hook up my calibration. I'm not a genious but I don't see that making my gauge magically start working?? Also he suggested I hook it up to a computer, which I don't readily have a laptop. So if anyone can point me in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it.
Old 08-21-2009, 03:52 PM
TECH Addict

Can some one at least point me towards the right section to put this in?
Old 08-21-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would call Innovate and ask them..

I will be going with the LC-1 controller when i get the money
Old 08-22-2009, 04:35 AM
TECH Addict

I have already talked to innovative. He told me to plug it up to a computer, but I don't have a laptop readily available...