Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with pcv routing on my 408

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 12:00 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Help with pcv routing on my 408

So, fiishing up my 408 build and i need some help with the pcv routing. Do i need a catch can? I have the pcv valve in the rear of the drivers valve cover, two emply ports on the passenger valve cover, a port on the intake manifold under the throttle body and no idea what goes where. I bought a filter that has a one way check valve in it that will go on the oil filler. Right now, i have no hoses on any ports. Help.
Name:  0522151439a_zpsdlafkimz.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  326.5 KB
Old 06-04-2015, 04:11 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 70LS1Nova
So, fiishing up my 408 build and i need some help with the pcv routing. Do i need a catch can? I have the pcv valve in the rear of the drivers valve cover, two emply ports on the passenger valve cover, a port on the intake manifold under the throttle body and no idea what goes where. I bought a filter that has a one way check valve in it that will go on the oil filler. Right now, i have no hoses on any ports. Help.
PCV valve to intake manifold port. Catch can in the line running from PCV valve to intake manifold. Check valve filter installed in oil filler. Check valve should be open under vacuum to allow clean air to enter passenger side valve cover. Cap 2 other passenger side ports.

Quick Reply: Help with pcv routing on my 408