Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TSP Offroad Y-pipe

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005, 08:20 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TSP Offroad Y-pipe

How many people have this? Is it a good buy for my pacesetters? I don't want to go true duals (well I do but can't because of emissions and I cat afford over the axle...now!) and need a y-pipe but didn't go with the pacesetter y-pipe since I heard bad things about it. How do you think it will sound with my pacesetters, TR224 at 112LSA, and a hooker catback (The only one installed now is the catback)? What is so good about the flowmaster collector? Should I weld that onto a y-pipe? Any other suggestions for an offroad y-pipe? Thanks in advance.
Old 01-25-2005, 11:14 PM
On The Tree

Very happy with mine, better fit than the Pacesetter y. Good clearance and very adjustable.
Old 01-26-2005, 12:39 AM
TECH Fanatic

I would also like to hear some reviews on TSP's ORY, as I am about to order one for my QTP's. Only thing holding up my header install .
Old 01-26-2005, 11:05 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The TSP y pipe is good, just make sure it is adjusted correctly before bolting/welding. I switched to the TSP X and it is pretty much the same design.. besides the X and the Y part.
Old 01-26-2005, 11:17 AM
TECH Regular

I had to adjust mine because it was hitting hard, however it still hits under the car a little. I can still go over speed bumps and need to keep it that way. I am putting poly motor mounts on to keep it from hitting, and hopefully I can tuck the y back up a little. I have never messed with other y pipes, but in my experiance you have to have the driver side pretty low with the TSP to keep it from hitting the car under accleration.