Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Turn one pump

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Turn one pump

P/S pump went out again, second time. Searched the topic and found out about the turn one pump. The posts said that it costs $189 and had a link, which does not work anymore. I checked out Lingenfelter site and they want $280 for it now.

Is there anyplace that still offers the cheaper one? I need the pulley too so the whole package from lingenfelter is going to be almost $400 with shipping.
Old 09-11-2005, 12:40 AM
TECH Addict

http://www.turnone-steering.com/

from an email from Jeff at TurnOne
"The price for an LS1 pump with a pulley is $285 ( $225 for the pump and $60 for the pulley). No core is required to be sent back, they are all new units."
Old 09-11-2005, 05:20 PM
Launching!

Thanks. That sounds a little more reasonable if it includes that pulley.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you could get a stock ps pump, and then get a crank underdrive pulley. that would be a good solution to blowing pumps as well.
Old 09-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Grimes
you could get a stock ps pump, and then get a crank underdrive pulley. that would be a good solution to blowing pumps as well.

Possibly, but I'm going to be traking my car soon anyway, and like I said, I do not ever want to go back in that pocket again. The pumps seem to have no problems, but I was wondering about the issue with steering difficulty at idle. Some people say it's hard, but they usually have a cam so maybe it's because of their idle. I was also trying to figure out why it jumped up $100, but I guess that's just because it was through Lingenfelter. It still did go up $35 though, wonder why?