Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another dynomax bullet question

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2005, 02:13 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Another dynomax bullet question

would it be possible to have a dynomax bullet before each exhaust tip on my TA. Theres a pic of this setup in the true dual picture section of the LS1 sound site im sure you all have been to. The prob is the picture appears to be on a camaro and i was wondering is there enough room to have the bullet in there and still have the tip be centered in the bumper opening. The driver side appears to be open enough but i dont know about the passenger side.

I have stock manifolds and y pipe (will be upgraded within a year) and a 3 inch catback. I was thinkin of removing the muffler and putting in some bullets...obviously there will need to be some shop fab work with some of the pieces.

How will it sound...i know they can be raspy but i was wondering about having the two. Iv read so many threads on how it sounds and what not that my head is spinning.
Old 09-17-2005, 02:41 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to the top
Old 09-17-2005, 02:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i don't know if there would be room or not...the 3" bullets are 16" long, if that helps at all.....i just used one, but mounted it sideways like the muffler would have been(i know, that wouldn't look right with your bumper)

i had no drone and got a ton of compliments on how it sounded....